Friday, April 12, 2019

[Melon] Baekhyun sounds heavenly in 'Paper Cuts'


Melon: 'Paper Cuts' by EXO-CBX

(Baekhyun related comments only)

[+104] Byun Baekhyun’s voice of the first part is the best...

[+81] I heard Baekhyun’s voice and went to heaven. I heard the bridge part and in that moment I feel like the stairway to heaven was opened.

[+65] What’s with Baekhyun’s voice color at 2:42? I have no eardrum now.

[+52] I like how the instrument melody stops then Baekhyun sings after that.

[+45] Please... please make sure that there is no one who doesn’t listen to Baekhyun’s part at 2:42. That is the reason why I’m going crazy about ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+42] I feel like I endured when listening to Baekhyun’s part at 2:42.

[+34] I love how CBX’s ballad can make me cry. Baekhyun’s voice color is really my favorite.

[+27] Baekhyun’s voice is a voice of heaven, heavenly voice...Byun Baekhyun’s singing is freaking great. He does so well. I cried as soon as I listened to the first part. I was sobbing when he sang the part without instrument melody.

[+26] Byun Baekhyun..you are really...the genius idol. You’re the one.

[+24] I feel like crying when listening to Baekhyun’s voice ㅠㅠㅠ Baekhyun-ah, thank you for singing.

[+23] I die at Baekhyun’s beautiful voice. Give us Korean version.

[+21] Woah Baekhyun’s voice is so good.

[+20] Byun Baekhyun’s voice is really daebak. I hope he could release a solo OST like this.

[+18] I really can’t listen to 2:42 without crying ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I can’t listen because I keep crying ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+17] Baekhyun-ah, what’s wrong with your voice color.. It’s so good.. Genius

[+17] I listen to Baekhyun’s voice and I got more crazy the more I listen to him… what to do...I love his voice… his part without the instrument is on repeat.

[+15] I have missed Baekhyun appa’s voice. Baekhyun appa too, please release your solo album.

[+14] Baekhyun’s voice color is perfect for Japanese ballad. He’s the best.

[+13] People who die at Baekhyun’s falsetto… definitely me.

[+9] Baekhyun’s voice at 2:42 opened the door to heaven.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.