Wednesday, January 30, 2019

[Melon] ‘Psycho’ - Baekhyun


Melon: ‘Psycho’ - Baekhyun 

[+80] Genius idol Byun Baekhyun is the best.

[+56] Byun Baekhyun’s voice gave me goosebumps… he sounds so sexy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ woah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ the solo album is very urgent

[+47] I have to endure and listen to this song while waiting for his solo album…

[+41] Baekhyun matches and does this dark sexy concept so well. He is the best. The song is so good. Whenever I watch his fancams, he still gives me the chills ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I can finally listen to the digital of this song ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Please release a solo album with dark sexy concept. When will his solo album be out?

[+38] This is the aura that only Baekhyun can bring out… I can’t forget the first time I watched ‘Psycho’ stage. Only when I watch ‘Psycho’, I stay extremely focused. Byun Baekhyun is really the best. He matches this dark concept so well.

[+30] Please release the full version in Baekhyun’s solo album.

[+27] I succeeded in enduring… I’m listening to ‘Psycho’ while waiting for Baekhyun’s solo album.

[+25] He is amazing. Where is the limit of Baekhyun’s ability? The song gives me goosebumps and is good.

[+21] Please give us the full version of ‘Psycho’ when you release solo album.

[+20] Baekhyun is the best.

[+20] Woah how long have I been waiting to hear the digital of the song? It’s finally out. Everyone! The dance is daebak as well, Baekhyun’s expressions are daebak. This is the song that everything about it is daebak. Please listen to the song and watch the clips too. You are gonna become his fan.

[+19] Finally ‘Psycho’ digital by Baekhyun

[+18] Give me Byun Baekhyun’s solo.

[+16] God Baekhyun, please give ‘Psycho’ a slot in your solo album.

[+11] Finally ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+10] He is really the best! When will Baekhyun’s solo album come?

[+10] Baekhyun-ah, I’ll wait for your solo album. I love you. Thank you.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.