Saturday, December 22, 2018

[Naver] Baekhyun as an award presenter at KBS Entertainment Award


Naver: Baekhyun, “I envy Jung Haein who received the list from Lee Youngja*...noona I love you” [2018 KBS Entertainment Daesang]

*Baekhyun: I saw the list of delicious restaurants you gave to Jung Haein-ssi. I envy him and also jealous. What do I have to do to receive it?
Lee Youngja: You have to move my heart.
Baekhyun: So I prepared one thing. Noona, I love you

[+324] He is cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Byun Baekhyun ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Hyun-ah

[+224] Baekhyun is cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+180] Our Baekhyun did a good job at the show ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Always support you and love you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+160] Baekhyun-ah, you did a good job. You worked hard. Your nervous looks are also cute.

[+137] You are so so cute, Hyun-ah. You are the best today. You worked hard. I love you

[+33] He is cute. The moment Baekhyun winked was the best 1 minute of the Entertainment Award ㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

[+33] Baekhyun is so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+31] ㅋㅋ Baekhyun is really cute

[+28] He looked nervous but he stills received the jokes and did well ㅋㅋㅋ I thought about this before that Baekhyun is really cute.

[+25] He is so cute that I want to make him a list of all delicious restaurants all over the world. Baekhyun is so cute.



Share:

1 comment:

  1. Despite of his nervousness he looked so charming while communicating with that unnie on the stage. It proves that he knows how to be professional on time.

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.