Sunday, December 9, 2018

[Instiz] Baekhyun’s doing great in the music industry



Instiz: Baekhyun’s position in the music industry is great

OP: Every song that he releases does well.

‘Beautiful’ peaks at #1

‘The Day’ (with K.Will) peaks at #1

‘Dream’ (with Suzy) peaks at #1

‘Take You Home’ peaks at #2

‘Rain (with Soyou) peaks at #1

‘Young’ (with Loco) peaks at #1



- Collaboration god.

- I still listen to ‘Beautiful’.

- As expected!

- I look forward to his future. I think he will make a big impact on the music industry.

- I’m looking forward his solo… please

- I really like ‘Dream’.

- I’m so happy. I’m so proud of him. Everyone!! He’s the person who I like ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Our treasure...

- Our Baekhyun is awesome.

- When ‘Take You Home’ was released, the #1 song was IU-nim’s. It was pity that it couldn’t get #1 but he’s still the best!

- Baekhyun, you’re the best.



Share:

2 comments:

  1. he is like all rounder and a perfect idol in kpop industry who can sing well can dance and act well and also good in modeling and designs he proves himself in almost every field of industry....so no doubt he is great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Una persona super completa. Talentoso, bondadoso y muy humilde. Baekhyun es todo un amor

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.