Wednesday, November 9, 2016

[Weibo] Baekhyun's love bullet


Overall: [+5431]

[+277] He’s too damn lovable???

[+272] A passer-by just got attacked

[+262] This fangirl just collapsed

[+228] I especially like the bullet Baekhyun shot at my heart in Mama when he first debuted

[+218] Ahhhhhhhhhh so good-looking!!!!

[+195] Also that classic gif of him shooting ‘bang’ while smirking at SMT. Every time I watch it this auntie’s heart melts

[+170] It hit Eris’ hearts

[+144] Byun Baekhyun shot my heart <3

[+116] The whole country’s fangirls are missing Hyun again T_T

[+110] I want all of these styles

[+99] One hit K.O.

[+98] Alright alright I surrender, take my heart, my kidneys and my money

[+87] I happily accept demon-like Bobohu’s attack, biubiubiu~ I have already ascended to heaven

[+77] Come find me and shoot me

[+71] She got me gone crazy!!! (bang)

[+69] At first the reason I turned into a fan, was because of this

[+65] Hyun’s Cupid’s arrow, I’ll take it

[+45] The bullet in Mama shot straight through my heart, I haven’t been able to exit the fandom since

[+41] I want to see Baekhyun acting as a killer or a policeman

[+39] The bullet hit me, I need Baekhyun-ie’s kiss to wake up
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.