Monday, November 2, 2015

[Weibo] 151028 Elle IG Update with Baekhyun

Overall [+2065] [+737]

- I too am feeling shy now, at this middle of the night!!!

- Aiya you are always so open when you flirt with fans, why are you shy now???

- Every time Bai Bai smiles, i will unconsciously smile as well.

- Why are you hiding, it makes it even more seductive. It feels like his face is blushing.

- That “good night”…. I won’t be able to sleep tonight….

- He got shy after saying that. Too cute!

- He is too gentle… Let me drown.

- But i see our baby’s deep eye circles…. I’m happy that i get to see a cute video of him but my heart is aching for him. My heart aches that his schedules are so packed recently. I wonder if baby is sleeping well…..

- I’ve died long ago, don’t save me.

- Oh my heart~~ How am i supposed to sleep!! Byun Baekhyun wake up!!!

- Just say goodnight… Why are you blushing? Why are you blushing when you tell your wives goodnight?

- Do you know you look really adorable when you are shy?

- Little boy, i just want to be that pillow in your arms.

Source [X] [X]
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.