Friday, November 14, 2014

[Instiz] Baekhyun - cannot update his IG and "Like Posts" to communicate





















Link: [X] [X]

- This is still better than he updates his IG and gets bashed

- ㅠㅠㅠ Hyun ah

- Baekhyun ah ㅠㅠㅠ I always love youㅠㅠㅠ

- I still find this way is better than updating then getting bashed. Seeing Baekhyunie gets scolded, I tear up ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Baekhyuneiㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ precious Baekhyunie

- I love Baekhyunie than anyone else

- So warm-hearted… it breaks my heart…stay strong

- Hyun ah.. Koong ah I really love you ㅠㅠㅠ himnae

- Be brave. Really every times I see his IG, I think about how much I want him to update again. I miss him… miss so much

- My Baekhyun ahㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- I always stay by your side Himnae Hyun ah!

- I’m not his fan but it’s just so adorable. I find it’s cute that he tries to get closer to his fans thought he might get bashed again

- I’m so touched that he makes efforts to communicate with fans… It’s been months since the dating news broke out… really time flies

- I don’t hate you Baekhyun ah himnae Please tell us that you are still okay

- Baekhyun ah I miss your selcas

- I think that he’s back to IG is helpless. Antis are still waiting for him to update and will find the relation to his relationship

- It’s okay Hyun ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ my heart’s hurt

- I feel so bad for him

- This is enough for me. I feel thankful

- It breaks my heart but it’s better that he stops updating for a while. If not he’s gonna be hurt again

- I’m sorry ㅠㅠ

- Baekhyun ah thanks you so much. Because of you I’m getting stronger

- Thanks for thinking of us, makes efforts for us, thanks you my pretty Baekhyun ah

- Hyun ah! Thanks you and sorry ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Are you guys satisfied now? We wants him to update but it also means he will get insulted, we’re just worried and cannot even wish for him to update something ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠLiking around is okay, thanks youㅠㅠ♡
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.