Friday, April 28, 2023

[Melon] Baekhyun - ‘Hello’ (Dr. Romantic OST)

Melon: Baekhyun - ‘Hello’ (Dr. Romantic OST)

The lyrics are how I feel these days. Baekhyun-ssi has that deep resonant voice and he sounds very emotional that makes me feel a little calmed down, warmer and relaxed. I wonder what is this feeling of calming down a little…


- Woah… the OST was played while I was watching drama yesterday. It sounds so good.


- Baekhyun’s OST is trust to listen and I have the song on repeat.


- He’s the trust-to-listen likable singer with male lead material (voice). 


- The explosion in his emotional voice makes the drama more soulful.


- I heard this insane combination of Byun Baekhyun and Dr. Romantic was back again, so I came and gave it a listen. This combination is no joke. 


- This song was played while I was watching Kim Sabu and it sounds good. Baekhyun-nim sings so well.


- I got goosebumps (at the song) while I was watching the drama. As expected of Baekhyun.


- Baekhyun's unique emotion is overflowing and it's fun to listen to it in a vocal way, so I want to give him 100 points.


- Baekhyun’s voice has really become deeper. I’m listening to the song and I feel sad and my heart flutters at the same time.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.