Wednesday, April 19, 2023

[Theqoo] Baekhyun to sing OST for Dr. Romantic season 3

Theqoo: Baekhyun to sing OST for Dr. Romantic season 3

- I’m anticipating Baekhyun’s OST


- Can the song be released quickly?


- Finally I can hear new song from Baekhyun.


- I liked ‘My Love’ a lot.


- I’m looking forward to it. I still listen to ‘My Love’ and ‘Is It Me’.


- Trust-to-listen Baekhyun’s OST.


- I wonder if it’s still the song for the male lead this time?


- Baekhyun, release more solo songs!


- Wow I hope the song will be good. I really enjoyed ‘My Love’.


- Finally! I like the combination of Baekhyun and Ahn Hyo Seop. I still listen to ‘My Love’ and ‘Is It Me’. Looking forward to Dr. Romantic 3.


- ‘My Love’ is still on my playlist now. I like the song a lot.


- Baekhyun’s voice with Ahn Hyo Seop in video. It drives me crazy.


- The previous song is really good. It matches the drama perfectly. I’m looking forward to this time.


- Baekhyun’s voice is a perfect match for the male lead.


- I still listen to ‘My Love’. Please sing theme song for Woo Jin and Eun Jae.


- The delicious restaurant* for OST comes back.

(* Baekhyun has many good OSTs)



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.