Wednesday, November 3, 2021

[Theqoo] Baekhyun is nominated for Best Male Artist at 2021 MAMA




Theqoo: Best Male & Female Artist Nominees at MAMA 2021

- I think it's gonna be IU and Baekhyun. Aren't they looking at both physical and digital sales?

- It's gonna be IU and Baekhyun. Baekhyun's digital is good too.

- It seems to be Baekhyun because of physical sales.

- It's gonna be Baekhyun and IU.

- I feel like it will be Lee Mujin, but if they count physical sales, Baekhyun would win.

- I like Baekhyun too, but Lee Mujin is also strong. Must be one of these two.

- Hope Baekhyun will win this.

- Let's it be Baekhyun and IU like last year.

- IU and Baekhyun. I like many songs of them.

- I think it's IU and Lee Mujin. But aside from that, all Baekhyun's albums are masterpieces. Y'all should listen to his albums. The vocal quality in his latest album this year is seriously so good.

- I think it's IU and Baekhyun as they look at everything like digital, physical and global thing.

- For male soloist, it's Baekhyun if they look at physical sales too. Bambi album is seriously a masterpiece. He does well.

- If they look at physical sales, it's Baekhyun for male soloist. Seriously in my standard, he's one of handful of best male vocalists. I hope he does well.

- I like almost all Baekhyun's album songs.

- It would be Baekhyun for male soloist. Performing equally well is important.

- If only looking at results, then it's IU and Baekhyun. Their balance (doing equally well in all aspects) is a wall.

- What is the criteria that the nominations is like that? I agree on IU and Lee Mujin, but they aren't looking at digital, so isn't it IU and Baekhyun if they look at everything together?

- IU and Baekhyun. It goes without saying.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.