Sunday, June 20, 2021

[Pann] Why Baekhyun's digital sucessful?

Pann: Rankings of male idols with highest debut number of hearts on Melon

#3 Baekhyun - Bambi : 30,379



[+98] Woah fck Baekhyun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He is legendary

[+60] Baekhyun is legend.

[+49] Byun Baekhyun is fcking incredible.

[+39] Woah Baekhyun

[+31] [...] I guess those whose biases' results aren't as good as BTS, NCT Dream and Baekhyun were very mad.  

[+17] We need to compare even it's just number of hearts, right? What to do ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even when you compare the number of unique listeners, the only male idols that can get into top 3 are BTS, NCT Dream, SHINee and Baekhyun though.

[+14] Now you blame it on Baekhyun's fan, if it's Baekhyun's fans, they should have posted about the number of unique listeners, not this number of hearts. His number of unique listeners is #2 just right after BTS, why they have to bring that number of hearts where he only ranks #3?

[+11] Baekhyun is a soloist but he is insane. It's hard for male idol soloist to do well though.

[+9] Baekhyun is that God.

Pann: Why Baekhyun's digital successful like this?

- Baekhyun started to be a muggle's pick after Candy.

- There are many people like me that aren't his fans but listen to his songs a lot because the songs are good.

- It's like if I listen to his song just once, I won't think of removing it from my playlist, but keep listening to it.

- I didn't know him at all, but I listened to his song with Loco and after that I listen to all his solo albums.

- He attracts listeners with R&B.

- UN Village is seriously so good.

- His songs are good.

Pann: Does Baekhyun have huge fandom or does he has the general public?

- He has both, but the jealousy toward Baekhyun here is serious.

- He has both. I know it because I stream, they can never get to that ranking and yearly chart with only fandom streaming. His fandom is big, but has also has the general public.

- I'm a fan of another artist but I like Baekhyun's songs a lot.

- Even fans of other artists can't leave out Baekhyun.

- The beat of Baekhyun's songs are so good... but that's a pleasure that the songs fit perfectly with Baekhyun's vocal.

Pann: Does Baekhyun have fixed listeners?

- There are fcking many friends that are muggles around me listening to Love Again.

- Those around me must listen to Baekhyun's songs when they drive.

- He has quite many fans of other artists as fixed listeners. I'm a fan of another artist, but I listen to all Baekhyun's songs.

- I'm not a fan of EXO or Baekhyun, but I tend to listen to his b-sides. His songs are good.

- Even if muggles don't know, he has quite many fans of other artists as fixed listeners.

- He has all his b-sides charted in 24hits though.

- There are many idol fans around me listening to him.

- Yes he does.

- Those who say no must be the ones who don't know about charts or they are trolls.




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.