Friday, June 18, 2021

[Intiz] Popular SM's album designs



Instiz: Popular SM's album designs

2013 f(x) PINK TAPE  

2020 Baekhyun DELIGHT

2021 Wendy LIKE WATER  

- I'm a fan of another artist but I was in shock when I first saw Baekhyun's album because it's so pretty. His songs are so good. The album is a masterpiece. Albums of f(x) and Wendy also look pretty.

- It's true. Baekhyun's album was so popular that the additional version released after that is also pretty.

- All of Baekhyun's albums are so pretty that I envy.

- Baekhyun's Delight is really a masterpiece. Not only the design, but also the title song and b-sides are all insane. It's so good to the point I feel bad because it's just a mini album. You all must give Love Again a listen.
> I was going crazy over Love Again and now I go with Cry For Love. Baekhyun's album is really the restaurant of b-sides.

- Baekhyun's album is really pretty. Whenever I buy albums, I always leave them unattended, but I decorated Baekhyun's album.

- I thought Baekhyun's album was a magazine when I first saw it. The color is so pretty.

- Baekhyun... it's my most favorite album of his. The design, songs, concept are all insane. UN Village and Bambi are all good, but for me Candy is just seriously (my most favorite)..

- Baekhyun's album is really pretty. I collect various artists' albums but I like his the most.

- That album of Baekhyun is really pretty.

- Baekhyun. All of his b-sides are good.

- Baekhyun's album design is daebak and Baekhyun's face also plays a part of it. Honey version is seriously pretty. And his b-sides are even more incredible.

- Pink Tape is still pretty even now. Baekhyun's album look so pretty physically.

- I wanna buy Pink Tape and Baekhyun's.

- True. Not a fan but I was contemplating a lot whether to buy Baekhyun's album.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.