Friday, June 18, 2021

[Instiz] Talented K-idols that are famous for being good performers




Instiz: Talented idols that are famous for being good performers

Nayeon
V
Jennie
Baekhyun
Hyun Ah
GD

- Byun Baekhyun for real... singing, dancing, skills, he is just good at everything.

- I expected that there are GD and Baekhyun and as expected here they are. K-pop idols, do well!

- Baekhyun is insane.

- Baekhyun is like the Genius Idol.

- Baekhyun is like he was born to be idol. His voice color is nice too.

- I agree on Baekhyun.

- I think GD and Baekhyun are seriously incredible.

- Baekhyun in that Love Me Right gif is really my most favorite.

- I like Jennie and Baekhyun so much.

- I already thought of Baekhyun and GD. Nayeon too.

- I agree on all of the idols mentioned here. Nayeon, V, Jennie, Baekhyun, Hyun Ah, GD... all of them are great kings/queens.

- I think Baekhyun and Nayeon are the final bosses of seducing people in a pure and effortless way. They captivate people without giving a vibe of being sly or being excessive.

- What should I talk about Baekhyun? He doesn't go overboard? He just does it properly, but he is so good at it.

- Baekhyun is Genius Idol... I really thought of him before I clicked the article.

- I expected there are Nayeon, Baekhyun and GD.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.