Tuesday, May 25, 2021

[Instiz/Twitter] New photo of Baekhyun from training camp

Twitter:

- Why there is nothing this person cannot do?

- Seriously this oppa is daebak.

- Park Baekhyun sunbaenim looks like he is having so much fun.

- Ah I'm not even a fan but this is so fcking funny. He has completely adapts to the situation.

- Even now if Byun Baekhyun sang Love Light, the sense of incompatibility is 0. Oppa, are you really a high school student?

- I'm sorry for mentioning another idol, but it's like our oppa came back to the time when he sang Love Light. Oppa, why don't you age? Why don't you age? ㅠ

- I was a passionate fan during my elementary school. The only person whom I don't regret liking in my fangirling/fanboying history.

- Insane. It's like he returned to when he was high school.

- This person doesn't age in various meanings.

- The Bucheon feelings.

- Did he enlist in Bucheon? The past vibe is still like that.

- How can he give off the graduation vibe with a military photo?

- No but oppa is like this even in the military... I'm laughing to death.

- My life role model.

- I thought he was a high school student who went to school vacation.

Instiz:

- I can see he is a power idol. I think Baekhyun-nim's mbti starts with E

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ His charm seriously explodes.

- If he doesn't wear military uniform, I thought he was on high school vacation ㅋㅋㅋ

- It must be fun to have a friend like him ㅋㅋ

- You don't have to worry too much for him. I think he is popular to his colleagues.

- It's so funny that he ate up all that even in the army ㅋㅋㅋ

- It's so Baekhyun. His adaptability seems good.

- Personality like Baekhyun's is so charming ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.