Monday, May 24, 2021

[Instiz/Theqoo/Daum] "Genius Idol even in training camp"



Daum:

- Look at the veteran idol.

- That is an idol. It looks like he took photos for an album there though.

- No joke ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Ah he is so cute. As expected he is the only idol there.

- Ah he is lovely... no but why a minor has to protect the country.

- Why is he flirting in the army ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- He is seriously cute.

- Everyone, pay attention to Baekhyun's tongue biting details. Genius Idol is flirting even in the army.

- No but this brings out the high school vibe. He is really cute.

- Baekhyun is the center of the country. I guess the next concept is military? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Everyone can tell it's the Genius Idol.

- I'm glad he is doing well there.

- 으아아!!! 으아아아아아아아아아ㅏ아아!!!! 으아아아아아아ㅏㅇ아ㅏ아아아아앙아아아ㅏ아아아아아악!!!! 으악!!!!! 으아아아아아아아아아아앙악!!!!!!!! 아악!!!! 아아아아아아ㅏ아아아아아!!! 아악!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!으으으으아아아아아아아아아아아아아아아아아아아아아아아아아아아아아ㅏ아아아아아아아아아아아아아아앙아아아아아아아아!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!으아악!!! 아악!!!!! 으으으아아아아악!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- He is handsome... by the way his hands are beautiful too.

Instiz:

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  ah so I'm the only one in trouble ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I want to hear the story behind this pose. He is cute.

- Ahhh it's fcking funny.

- He is such an insider. I can feel he is an insider just by looking at the photo.

- But as expected idols are idols. As I saw the whole photo, the full details are... his details are neat.

- That enjoyment ㄱㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Isn't this a graduate photo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- No but he is seriously an idol to the bone ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- This reminds me of a clip of Baekhyun-nim and his friend singing a song together ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he has insider materials ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋhe is funny ㅋㅋㅋ

Theqoo:

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seriously whatever he did, he would still be an insider that attracts people there.

- Insane ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought they would have just taken an honest salute photo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- No but why is he cute like this ? If you told me his face is a high schooler, I would still believe it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Ah such a talented person ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I don't like Baekhyun but I became fond of him just with this photo. It must be hard but it's amazing how they took the photo while enjoying it.

- Power idol ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Ah insane ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ my first time seeing such a cute soldier.

- Even his enlistment is a cute thing?

- Every time I see Baekhyun like this, it's amazing how he is an I.

- He is too idol even when he enlists ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- That's crazy. He's obviously mischievous, but in the meantime, his face is all sharp. He is also the person who knows well the angle of the camera.




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.