Tuesday, May 25, 2021

[Instiz] Why do many fans of other artists buy Baekhyun's new album?



Instiz: But why many fans of other artists buy Baekhyun's new album?

- It's pretty! and it isn't even 10,000 won.

- Because of the jewel case version??

- Because it's pretty..!!

- I'm a fan of another artist, but among Candy covers, there is a very pretty album cover, I also bought that one too.

- It isn't like it will cost hundreds like he is your bias, so I think if you are fond of Baekhyun, you can buy it.

- Trust-to-listen Baekhyun + well-picked album + good price

- It's no longer just fans of Baekhyun right? He is totally Na Hoona of 2030.
> No Hoona of 2030 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but it's really true... all his songs are good.

- I liked his Candy album so much that I also look forward to his new album.

- I like Baekhyun's songs that I bought his album. I also bought the Honey version of Delight album.

- I'm also considering as I like Baekhyun's songs.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.