Saturday, March 27, 2021

[Daum/Theqoo/Instiz/Weibo] Baekhyun - 3rd Mini Album "Bambi" Sounds Room



Daum:

- His voice color is insane.

- 1:56 1:56 1:56

- What's with his high note in All I Got?

- Wow this is going to be great. I got goosebumps at his high note in All I Got.

- This time is really going be my favorite.

- Wow Cry For Love is insane though.

- How can he improve every time? And he is definitely the only one that can sing these songs again.

- Please listen to it starting from 1:56.

- Colde-nim, you are straight up my favorite.

- Bambi is the title song for a reason.

- As expected of Colde. And I like Bambi the most. As expected of title song.

- Bambi is my pick.

- Love Scene is serious. guys!

- Why does every of his sound room make me drool over?

- Byun Baekhyun sings so well.

- I can't listen to it right now. Is it the same as the highlight medley of Delight? (I'm a fan of Baekhyun-ssi's voice color)

- Colde's color is so obvious that as soon as I hear the song, I know it is his song. And the title is closer to real R&B than I thought, so I really like it. Looking forward to this album.

- Love Scene and All I Got are fcking insane. You are my favorites. Come to me.

- His talents are no joke.

- I like Love Scene and Bambi but All I Got in the middle is seriously ...insane...what's with the high note?

- Another masterpiece.

- If someone dies here, can you guys call 119?

- This man has no limit.

- Is there any Cry For Love akgae. I'm the first one.
> Me. The lyrics and melody are insane.

- All the songs are good though.

- My heart always reacts to Kenzie.

- Only Baekhyun can sing All I Got. And Bambi is definitely that title track.

- So he releases songs only he can sing again.

- As expected of trust-to-listen Baekhyun.

- The lyrics of Privacy is too much. I'm already writing a novel in my head.
> this person jane is really good at writing lyrics. Bungee is also like that.

- So everyone can hear the lyrics... I'm so into the melody that I don't hear anything.

- Vocal master Byun Baekhyun.

- Everyone, please remember that Baekhyun's music is the restaurant of lyrics.

- No, but after I listen Privacy, I was like "Woah this is good" Then the song after that Cry For Love, I was like "This is good too. I wanted this". Then All I Got. my heart beat so fast. And Bambi is so title song. Bambi is insane.

- There is no bad song.

- The album this time is insane. It's so high quality. All I Got is insane. Bambi is fcking insane.

- Bambi is gonna be that song that humiliates me at karaoke. btw his visuals are like from Growl.

- The lyrics are all insane. I'm writing novels in my head. That there is no music show is the biggest regret.

- His songs sound so trendy.

- Bambi will be such a fcking difficult song. And his insane high note in the middle too.

- Cry For Love and Love Scene...It's like the battle between Bungee and Love Again.

- Why does he always release sophisticated songs?

- I wonder what kind of love Kenzie has been in. It's fcking insane.

Theqoo:

- Privacy is insane.

- I like Cry For Love.

- His high note though!!

- Cry For Love is insane.

- All I Got is like a party of high note, falsetto..???

- I like all the songs but I got shocked at All I Got... why is he so good at singing?

- Looking forward to the title song and Love Scene.

- His singing skills are insane. Daebak.

- I listen to Baekhyun's album every time he releases one. This album matches him well.

- R&B Prince.

- I'm all in for All I Got.

- Crazy. Love Scene and Cry For Love are my style. Bambi too.

- What's with All I Got? I'm shocked. Why does he sing this good?

- Why Privacy reminds me of Take You Home. It's so good.

- Wow all are good but Bambi is fcking insane.

- His songs seem difficult. I hope he goes to Sketchbook. The UN Village MR Removed appeared on MMTG is awesome.

- So he worked with Colde for this comeback too? His music is my most favorite among SM's male soloists. Baekhyun, trust-to-listen.

- I like Bambi. It is the title track for a reason. Then I like Privacy. Not a fan but i will listen to this album when it is released.

Instiz:

- Privacy for me. I got surprised as soon as I heard it.

- Bambi is the title track for a reason.

- Cry For Love is my favorite.

- I like Bambi the most. It drives me crazy.

- Bambi sounds like Cinnamon Baekhyun.

- Woah his high note is insane.

- All I Got is like South Korean dolphin.

- I'm akgae of All I Got and Bambi.

- His falsetto is All I Got is insane. He is like the R&B version of Farinelli.

- Woah this is really fcking great. I'm a fan of another artist but I really like all the songs. I bought his album this time too.

- All Baekhyun's albums are really my style.

- I hope my bias could release such a cool album like Baekhyun-nim.

Weibo:

- Love Scene is the forever god! Byun Baekhyun is the forever god!

- His high notes in All I Got, it’s killing me

- Does no one like Privacy!!! It grabbed my ear at the first listen!!!

- Cry For Love is my style

- The high notes in All I Got is killing me. The album tracks feels really gentle. It’s the 5600th time I’m saying this, but I’m going to say it again, Byun Baekhyun you are really good at choosing the title track!!!

- Bambi is so catchy!! The part where he put on his clothes on and touched his lips is so flirtatious!!! I love it, I am in love again, his high notes are crazy.

- Byun Baekhyun the god of mixing harmony! Cry For Love and Love Scene are so good! I liked Love Scene’s music accompaniment in the teaser as well. Bambi is pretty unique.

- You will get drunk from listening to Love Scene.

- He is like a cup of water, clean and simple, giving us endless desire. How am I supposed to live my life without Baekhyun.

- Privacy is so good, I really love the piano accompaniment. His shadow from the sun ray, the smell of soap, I am crying.

- Even if I listen to this 560 times it’s still not enough.

- Ge how can your high notes be this good, how can you look so young when you are already in your 30s

- It’s full of stories.

- I cannot pick a favorite because I love them all. Byun Baekhyun’s unique sentiments and voice color.

- Byun Baekhyun you are really #1 when it comes to telling stories with your voice. The mixture of real and fake voice, your emotion progression. How can there be someone as perfect as you in this world. I love you, I really love you

- Love series!

- Not only is he good at singing, he is handsome too, where do I file my complaint!

- Is it okay for a mortal human like me to listen to the voice of an angel. Bambi is indeed the title track, it’s so unique. 

- SM, please send him for acting projects

- I don’t know whether I should first compliment his voice or his looks

- Is this the charming points of a 30 year old man? But he still looks like a baby.

- It looks so high class, be it his voice or the video. The atmosphere is like a cup of water. Also our Baekhyun has been constantly improving his singing.





 








Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.