Saturday, March 27, 2021

[Instiz/Weibo]

Instiz: Baekhyun mentioned his enlistment (about his IG live)

- He has an honest mindset as an idol.

- Not a fan of Baekhyun but I'm crying.

- He's such a cool person.

- He really has been in the idol industry for a long time... he is really the top idol with his mindset.

- No...I'm a fan of another artist but why does all my heart hurt.... can he not go?

- SM is bashed crazily, but it turned out there is a reason.... Nevertheless, SM still needs to be bashed.
> It's a fact that they don't do promotion though.

- He is cool. I support Baekhyun-nim and his fans too. Take care and come back safely! 

- Woah I'm a fan of another artist but I'm all touched. Idols, look at him and learn!

- Baekhyun's fans must be happy. 

- Where is such a singer who takes care of his fans who may be sad because of his absence. I envy.

- What I feel right away when I see him is that he thinks about his fans a lot. ~Woah, this person is no joke~ I view him this way.

- I'm not even a fan but why my tears are coming out.... I was touched because I can see clearly how well he is doing for his fans.

- Aigooo... he has deep thoughts. He is cool.

- Idols, look at this and learn!

- I'm in big trouble. What to do? My ears are crying and I'm also crying...

- He is cool. He loves his job and shows his best side.

Weibo:

- He is like a lost child, not knowing what’s the best way to express himself so we will feel less hurt.

- He was fidgeting a lot during the broadcast.

- Only at this moment I realize everything little things that he has done, his sacrifice and love, how much effort he has poured out, how unwilling (he is to leave us). And at this moment, after crying over my heartbreak over this, I realize that he is still him, this is the person that I have always loved, how much he loves us and how much I love him.

- I kept crying while watching him tie the strings during the broadcast.

- Just let me cry to death.

- I never thought it would be this soon, I was ready for it but I thought it would be during the later half of this year. I never thought it would be this quick and it would be announced in this way. I’m really going to miss him, but the saddest part was how gentle he was while comforting us and sharing with us. I love him so much, and my heart aches over his insecurities.

- Rather than an emotionless announcement through notices, I think Baekhyun has done his best. Sincerity will receive sincerity, it’s not for no reason that Byun Baekhyun is so popular.

- I want to give you a hug and tell you that our love will not change no matter how much time has passed, we will always be with you, waiting for your return.

- Your fingers has betrayed your thoughts, Baekhyun-ah…

- His past broadcasts were always in a relax atmosphere, he would put on comfortable clothes and bring us happiness in his bedroom or at his sofa. But when talking about his enlistment, he sat upright with unease. I hope everyone can show more love towards this serious side of him. 30 years old Baekhyun is like our life mentor, this (serious side of) him is not weird at all

- I am yours as long as I live.

- It’s okay, it’s just temporary, we will wait for your return. Please don’t feel sad all by yourself after comforting us.

- The more he comforts us, the more we want to cry, this is our best boy.

Weibo

- I will wait for you to return and from then on we will have forever.

- Baekhyun is a really warm person, he must be sad about it too but he still comforts us.

- The person in the video is smiling, but why am I crying.

- I thank you for coming into my ordinary life. In the upcoming days where we are unable to meet often, we will still be the greatest source of support for each other, because love connects us. Gege, I will wait for you to return home.

- Seeing how he frowned and fidgeted with his hoodie drawstrings, wanting to express himself to fans but was afraid that we would get worried or sad, I really wanted to hold his hand and tell him “don’t worry about us, we will wait for you here, you must return safely”

- This is the 1st time I see you avoiding the camera, repeating your words again and again, pulling your drawstrings nervously. My light, go and rest well, you have done enough, we will not disappear, we will still be here, trust me okay.

- Go with ease, I will stay right here and wait for you.

- Even non-fans would cry if they sees this. He sometimes feels like a friend.

- You are so amazing, you were working hard for fans in the little time you have left. When you said that you need to find a day to spend time with your parents, I felt really sad, I wish you were more selfish. You are still outstanding and there are still a lot of people who loves you, go and come back safely.

- Because he is Baekhyun… Others would have sent a notice, but he chose the most gentle and intimate way of bidding us goodbye. He comforted us and made us laugh, but the more he is like this, the more I couldn’t hold in my tears. I really do not know how to live my life without him.

- I started crying at the glance of his sofa. I remembered the broadcasts where he had meals with Eris and when we listened to him sing.

- He is so sincere. He is really deserving of everyone’s love. There’s only one Byun Baekhyun in the world, he is really the best.

- Baekhyun really knows his fans.

- Have a short rest, we’ll see you next year, our genius idol.

- How blessed are we to love you.

- He understand what fans want very well, so he prepared gifts that would fill up the 1.5 years during his enlistment. Even his announcement, he spent close to 30mins explaining the situation because he was afraid we would feel sad, and kept fidgeting with his drawstrings. It’s now time to send off my beloved, I will try my best to not be sad and look forward to the surprises that you have prepared for us.

- He is really someone that has no choice but to become an idol, he is so gentle.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.