Sunday, December 20, 2020

[Theqoo] BAEKHYUN - 'Amusement Park' Live Video Teaser



Theqoo: BAEKHYUN - 'Amusement Park' Live Video Teaser

- He is the best.

- This is exactly going to be a masterpiece.

- This is really my favorite style.

- It's already a hit.

- It is full of the winter feelings . I love the melody so much.

- Oh, I think the song will be good.

- Why the melody kind of make me cry? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠthere isn't a single line of lyrics, but it makes me feel emotional.

- What's with the melody? I'm sad...

- The melody is fcking good though.

- The atmosphere is so beautiful.

- I like the melody. I'm looking forward to the full song.

- Watching this makes me look forward to the song even more. The atmosphere of the video is nice, too.

- I like this feeling of winter.

- This is a very cozy winter mood. The melody is already good. 

- I expect it to be a warm winter song just by listening to the melody.

- This is totally the Christmas atmosphere. I'm looking forward to it.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.