Monday, December 21, 2020

[Daum] Baekhyun released 'Amusement Park' and Live video



Daum

- I like the song so so much.

- It's insane Byun Baekhyun.

- The song is insane.

- The song is really nice. It feels like I'm sitting in an amusement park at night.

- The 'Dream' vibe.

- By the way, there is no one can sing this song except for Baekhyun. Seriously.

- How can he sing so well? his skills are seriously insane.

- This is the song that the moment I open my mouth to sing, I will kill the atmosphere.

- The lyrics are so cute and heart-fluttering, and he is so good at singing... The song is really fcking hard ㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's warm 💗

- ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Isn't it crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm dying 284728389 times at his falsetto ㅠㅠㅠㅠI'm not lying. This is a song that only Baekhyun can sing ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ fck he did so well that I'm swearing.

- I can't sing this song, really.

- The song is really good but I can't sing this seriously.

- The lyrics are seriously daebak. It's like I'm dating Baekhyun.

- The song's melody is insane.

- The song is so good. It's something like 'Dream' winter version.

- This is fcking the best ever...The goosebumps of when I first listened to 'Dream'...really...I got goosebumps when Baekhyun's voice came out after the instrumental accompaniment ends at the beginning. It's like when I first heard "You are beautiful~" in 'Dream' Fck

- Woah the live even sounds better.

- There is no way we can sing this at karaoke. Only Baekhyun can sing this song.

- Why the live video is so cute. K-pop King Byun Baekhyun.

- His live singing is insane. As expected of King of live singing.

- Now he gave birth to another that only him can sing.

- I can't sing along to this song. I love this song. I think even someone with good skills can't imitate these feelings of Baekhyun.

- This song is really daebak. My friend and I aren't fans but we are exploding.

- Baekhyun's voice color and singing skills are so good that he really suits R&B. I love the song.

- Does he even breathe?

- This is his solo but the power of influence is insane.




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.