Sunday, August 30, 2020

[Pann] Baekhyun on Knowing Brothers receives positive reaction


Pann: Was Knowing Brothers not fun?

OP: I'm an Army and Blink. It's been a while since I watched "Knowing Brothers" and it was really fun. Baekhyun was so funny in between. Taeyong and Mark were really good at rapping... I didn't know they were that good. Kim Heechul was fun too. I had fun watching with my dad. Y'all said it wasn't fun?

[+158] Baekhyun was insane ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+54] My mom was laughing a lot while watching it. She said Byun Baekhyun was cute and that guy was full of talents. She looked at me and asked if he had a lover. Excuse me, how can I know...phew

[+47] I'm EXO's fan. Baekhyun and Kai in SuperM are in hyung-line, so it was cute to see them actively participate in these variety shows.

[+45] I could see that Baekhyun was trying to lighten up the atmosphere. It'd have been sad if he worked hard but the atmosphere wasn't good. But it was amazing of him that he lighted up the atmosphere. He did a great job when he talked in between. And it was fun though.

[+11] Our dad said "Baekhyun that guy's sense seems good" The way he talked during the show was freaking funny.

[+10] Baekhyun was so funny.

[+9] It was nice to see Baekhyun making it fun in between while taking good care of his younger brothers because he is the leader.

[+9] But why Baekhyun's so cute like that? Is he always so talkative like that? Or is he nervous about having to take care of others as a leader? I'm a NCTzen and Baekhyun is so cute.

[+8] It was fcking funny when Baekhyun said he was the style that trusted and followed others.

[+5] Baekhyun, seriously...that's something he was born with.

[+3] I watched it with my dad and whenever Kim Heechul and Baekhyun talked, my dad said they were good at talking and laughed. They were amazing.

Pann:

[+99] I liked it when I heard about Chanyeol and Baekhyun trainee story for the first time.

[+43] Byun Baekhyun for real. I feel his wits. It's like he planned to lighten up the atmosphere today. His hyung looks are so cute.

[+34] It's amazing that 'Baekhyun's age' and 'Kai's age' were trending.

[+16] It's also amazing that the loudest Baekhyun is trying to lead the mood as a leader.

[+5] Responsible Baekhyun

[+3] Baekhyun seemed to try to raise the atmosphere with responsibility. It was cute of Heechul too that he also made efforts by keeping asking his dongsaengs questions to give them more  screen time and laughed for them. They were cute.

[+2] I'm already amazed by the fact that Byun Baekhyun is the oldest. Our lovely boy.

[+2] I could feel that the way Baekhyun was doing it for his dongsaengs.

[+1] That's right. I was like our Baekhyunie is the leader... I'm proud of him, but at the same time, I also felt something new.






Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.