Saturday, July 18, 2020

[Youtube] Baekhyun's Vlog (Mong-ryong/KyoongTube/corgi tube/my clone)


[+7.9k] No, I didn't know the owner was EXO.

[+4k] ???: I'm going to tell you a story about how I met the right owner.

[+3.4] I saw it on Youtube recommendation. I was like, "Wow, the puppy is really beautiful", and it turned out the channel owner is Baekhyun of EXO. He is eye candy. The puppy is also cute, but the owner is so handsome.

[+3.3k] I came in to see a Welsh Corgi, but it turned out that the owner is a celebrity.

[+3.8k] There is the name Baekhyun (on the title), and I thought the puppy's name was Baekhyun. I thought (the channel owner) was a big fan of Baekhyun-nim, but it is really him.

[+3.8k] Among Baekhyun's Youtube videos, this is the only one where I can see many Korean comments. Thanks to the comments about how they came in to see the puppy, but it turned out that the puppy's owner is more famous. So please create a country-by-country comment service on YouTube.

[+2k] Is this the video where people come in to see the puppy and then going out to look for EXO?

[+1.6] No, I'm not the only one who came in after seeing the puppy, but being surprised by EXO's Baekhyun. What's with Youtube Recommendation?

[+1.3k] No, I didn't know this channel was really EXO's Baekhyun.

[+957] World's First, Nation's First puppy and puppy doing Vlog together.

[+826] So who is Mongryong and who is Baekhyun?

[+731] I thought the puppy's name is Baekhyun and came in but it turned out Baekhyun is the owner.

[+707] What's this? I thought it was a Vlog of an ordinary person raising a cute puppy, but it turned out to be a Vlog of a puppy raising a puppy. Ah I was fooled.

[+661] I thought it was a puppy of a fan of Baekhyun named Baekhyun... I was like "The puppy is cute" and came in but the owner is EXO's Baekhyun.

[+637] No... I'm a fan of another artist but the puppy is like a carbon copy of its owner.

[+619] Woah I came in because the puppy is cute but there is another existence that is even cuter.

[+533] Is this the place where you came in to see the puppy and found out that the owner is even more famous?

[+484] Ah ha... I came to watch again. This is the video of magic. handsome man and a puppy are the best.

[+395] Do you think of raising another dog? I just eat a little and I can go around quietly. I'll run to you when you call me.  I'm always ready, so please just call me anytime mongmong walwal eureurong kongkongkong (puppy's sound)

[+245] Baekhyun, why are you here? Ah I was surprised. Thank you Youtube recommendation.

[+210] Ah.. so its owner is Baekhyun. I envy. My life where I can't even be a dog.

[+118] Woah the owner and the puppy looks alike. He has to raise a puppy that looks like him.

[+78] The harmless combination of a puppy and a more puppy.




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.