Sunday, July 19, 2020

[Pann] Baekhyun's self-management is great


Baekhyun of 5 years ago and Baekhyun in "Candy" promotion

Pann: Woah his self-management is really great

I think Baekhyun is aging backward.

- When this teaser was out, I seriously doubt if he was really born in 2002.



- At first, Baekhyun is a type that was born with a baby face. Now he is in his late 20s? Anyway if he wears a school uniform, he can still look like a high school student.

- Because of filter and makeup method, he looks quite different. I think his face doesn't change at all.

- I think there is nothing change except for the quality of the photos.

- He is the leader of first-tier.

- I'm a fan of another artist but his current photo looks even younger.

- I think he becomes cuter.

- Seriously, he looks even younger now, or there is something strange with my eyes...

- Now when I see posts about great self-management, I think of Baekhyun only.

- I think Baekhyun was born with natural constitution. He said that he doesn't go to the dermatologist very often. He doesn't even have mustache, too.

He is really so good at self-management that when he has a comeback, there is nothing we can guess except his hair color. The members normally take good care of themselves and take vocal lessons.

When I look at the photo of Baekhyun, I have this feeling. After 10 years, I accidentally discovered SNS of my first love that I liked in elementary school, and I feel heart-fluttered that he became more handsome than when he was younger.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.