Sunday, July 19, 2020

[Pann] Baekhyun's self-management is great


Baekhyun of 5 years ago and Baekhyun in "Candy" promotion

Pann: Woah his self-management is really great

- I think Baekhyun is aging backward.

- When this teaser was out, I seriously doubt if he was really born in 2002.



- At first, Baekhyun is a type that was born with a baby face. Now he is in his late 20s? Anyway if he wears a school uniform, he can still look like a high school student.

- Because of filter and makeup method, he looks quite different. I think his face doesn't change at all.

- I think there is nothing change except for the quality of the photos.

- He is the leader of first-tier.

- I'm a fan of another artist but his current photo looks even younger.

- I think he becomes cuter.

- Seriously, he looks even younger now, or there is something strange with my eyes...

- Now when I see posts about great self-management, I think of Baekhyun only.

- I think Baekhyun was born with natural constitution. He said that he doesn't go to the dermatologist very often. He doesn't even have mustache, too.

- He is really so good at self-management that when he has a comeback, there is nothing we can guess except his hair color. The members normally take good care of themselves and take vocal lessons.

- When I look at the photo of Baekhyun, I have this feeling. After 10 years, I accidentally discovered SNS of my first love that I liked in elementary school, and I feel heart-fluttered that he became more handsome than when he was younger.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.