Monday, July 20, 2020

[Theqoo] Baekhyun started the Face Chain trend among idols




Theqoo: The styling that seems to be seen very often among idols recently: Face Chain

OP: At the end of last year, Baekhyun's Obsession Face chain started to become a trend.
It is quite too much to do usually, but many people say it's pretty and unique on stage.

- Baekhyun's concept digestion is really amazing.

- Seriously, Baekhyun is perfectly an idol.

- "Obsession" Baekhyun looks good with it. 

- When Baekhyun first did it, it was really fresh, and he was like a game character.

- When Baekhyun first did it, his 2-D beauty was insane. I think the face chain has to match with a concept and it makes the concept look fancier and more powerful. It's like a beautiful item.

- Baekhyun looks the best.

- What Baekhyun cannot digest? He digests all the concepts perfectly.

- Baekhyun's good at digesting concepts. The reactions to his "Obsession" face chain was huge, even at Theqoo.

- Baekhyun is amazing. I guess Baekhyun is the only one who digests it properly.

- I think Baekhyun is the only one who looks good.

- Only Baekhyun is pretty.

- That's right~ It's popular because Baekhyun did it. Never mind, it's Baekhyun.

- It was Baekhyun who did it for first time, so I can see the that big impact.

- I'm a fan of another artist but I remember I came to look for Baekhyun's face chain every day. He looks so great with it.

- I'm a fan of another artist but I think Baekhyun's face chain was insane.

- Baekhyun's overall styling matches well with the mood.

- More people do it than I expected, but I don't think it's easy to digest. I remember everybody went crazy when Baekhyun did it.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.