Tuesday, July 21, 2020

[Pann] The subunit that SM needs to release


Pann: The subunit that SM needs to release

OP: Good face combination + good voice combination + good personality combination + both can be very successful in digital and physical

- Baekhyun and Do Kyungsoo are real cheat keys [...] What should I say? They have good chemistry and their face combination is also good, so it's really possible for Internet novels. If they had been in the same high school, I think they still would have become close to each other even if they hadn't been in the same class.

- Both of them have strong core fandoms, and not to mention the combination of their voices, their face combination just... SM's stocks can rise hard but because of fcking military...

- For real though, they are the ones that the general public likes. But if we want to see this combination, we also have to wait for Baekhyun (to finish) enlistment to see it. 

- Woah, but Baekhyun's facial line is pretty. It is like a perfect egg.

- This is seriously a perfect combination, SM, please...

- I'm a fan of another artist but I'm also wishing for this subunit to come out.

- I have high expectation for this. I wonder how great the duet of Baekhyun and Kyungsoo in their 30s will be.

- Please, I have been waiting for 8 years. I'm at the state where I will become fossil. I'm crying.

- Their chemistry is no joke. It's so interesting to put them together. Their face combination, their voice combination, strong core fandoms, and both sing well. 

- The OST* of "It's Okay It's Love" was such a waste. I really want to see them to sing that song before I die. Please, please, please, please. This photo doesn't mean anything but just Byun Baekhyun is freaking cute.
(* The song is said to be sold to China)



- They're really amazing guys. They are opposite of each other from their names, personalities to small things and everything, but they match very well...

- I'm still holding out with "Moonlight" and "What Is Love"



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.