Friday, July 17, 2020

[Pann] Everyone has Baekhyun in their hearts

Pann: I'm curious who are your biases so far

- I think there are many people whose first bias was Baekhyun especially 02er, 03er, 04er. It's still Baekhyun for me so far.

> If you are Eri, you will know Baekhyun is No.1. Is there any reason to argue?

> My friends all liked Baekhyun at least once and they are 02er.

>Why are there so many people downvoting?  My friends (like him) too. I'm now a fan of another artist but in 2013 and 2014, when I liked EXO, there were a lot of people whose bias was Baekhyun.

> It's still Baekhyun for me. Am I going to like him for the rest of my life?

> I'm 01er and it's been Baekhyun for me since 2013.

> Right! I'm 02er and it's still Baekhyun for me.

> I'm 03er and there is really no one who hasn't considered of becoming his fan.

> Me too until now... I'm not as enthusiastic? as before, but if you ask me who is my most favorite celebrity, it's obviously (him).

> I'm a fan of an actor now but my first bias was Baekhyun.

> I can't imagine how is my life now if it wasn't Baekhyun. I like EXO since "Wolf".

> Baekhyun was my bias for 6 years then I left the fandom, but I still like Byun Baekhyun and stream for him.

> It's Baekhyun only for me too.

> For real everyone has a little of Baekhyun in their hearts, right?

> Even not a fan, there are still many people liking Byun Baekhyun secretly.

> Me too. I was like should I take a break from stanning? but Byun Baekhyun grabbed me back. 

> I'm 00er and all people at my age are fans of Byun Baekhyun.

> I can't escape Byun Baekhyun... it's been 8 years.

> I'm 05er and I like Baekhyun.

- There are people who were Baekhyun's fans during elementary school, right?

- When I was in elementary school, 10 people in my class were Baekhyun's fans alone.

- What's that? Baekhyun and Jungkook are almost everyone's ultimate bias and second bias. I envy.

Baekhyun and Jungkook seems to be a national rule. 





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.