Sunday, July 26, 2020

[Daum/Theqoo] Baekhyun releases a remake song "Garden In The Air" for Our Beloved BoA Project


Daum:

- Heol you say Baekhyun will sing "Garden In The Air". I'm looking forward to him.

- I really liked it when Baekhyun sang "Am I Okay Like This?", so I anticipate "Garden In The Air".

- I can't believe Baekhyun will sing "Garden In The Air". He already suits it.

- Heol Baekhyun and "Garden In The Air". It is insane. Woah daebak.

- I wondered if there would be "Garden In The Air" before clicking in, anyway, I anticipate.

- Wow I want to listen to "Garden In The Air" quickly.

- I look forward to Baekhyun version of "Garden In The Air".

- I think "Garden In The Air" Baekhyun version will be great. The selection of music is wow.

"Garden In The Air" is daebak. I think it will be good.


Theqoo:

- Oh oh I anticipate Baekhyun and Bol4. They are my favorite songs.

- I think Baekhyun will sing it well.

- Insane. Baekhyun with "Garden In The Air" and Red Velvet with "Milky Way" are insane. I like both songs.

- Baekhyun's "Garden In The Air" already explodes.

- I can't believe I will be hearing "Garden In The Air" with Baekhyun's voice color. Crazy crazy.

"Garden In The Air" and Baekhyun, what's happening...woah

- Baekhyun's "Garden In The Air"... it will be a heaven to ears.

- I like "Garden In The Air" so freaking much.





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.