Wednesday, April 29, 2020

[Daum/Instiz/Pann] Bolbbalgan4 x Baekhyun, Best-ever collaboration to release a single on May 7


Daum: Bolbbalgan4 x Baekhyun join hands to release a pre-lease single on May 7

- A song from two Trust-to-listens must be good.

- Daebak. I love both of them.

- Who is crying? I am.

- I'm rooting for it successfully.

- The combination that I could never imagine. Great!

- I was having a video lecture and I was screaming.

- I'm going to live off the chart.

- I wonder if there was no more K-pop after May?

- Baekhyun has been working so hard this year.

- Their's voice colors are awesome, aren't they?

- Woah when will Baekhyun be able to rest?

- Does SM only work in May?

- I'm so looking forward to their voice color combination.

- Trust-to-listen combination. They are voice color kings.

- As a listeners, I love talented artists to collaborate.

- We can hear a lot of Baekhyun's voice in May.

- The song's title is cute.

- The world is still worth living.

- Woah the collaborations in the music industry are insane.

- The title sounds so nice. Anticipating!

- I thought I was dreaming.

- I already like the title.


InstizBolbbalgan4 x Baekhyun join hands to release a pre-lease single on May 7

- Baekhyun said before that he wanted to collab with them. This is daebak.

- Our puppy is really working hard. I'm so happy to get many good news.

- Must-listen combination.

- I'm the one who still listen to "Dream" by Suzy and Baekhyun. I'm anticipating.

- Woah Queen and King.

- Woah daebak. They are no joke.

- Heol I coulnd't even imagine. Daebak. I really love Baekhyun-nim's voice ahhhhhhhh I need to go back to listening to "Dream" and "Rain" after a long time.

- Baekhyun ㅠㅠㅠ I'm looking forward to Jiyoung-nim and Baekhyun's voice combination.

PannBolbbalgan4 x Baekhyun join hands to release a pre-lease single on May 7

- Let's go~~~

- Heol daebak. Bolbbalgan4 once said they wouldn't do featuring, so I thought there would be nothing like this.

- Baekhyun's about to comeback though. This is really daebak.

- This is a war but fans will have many songs to listen.

- They both are the final bosses of voice color though. I'm anticipating. I wonder what feeling it would be. Hope May 7 to come faster.

- Byun Baekhyun. The best vocal of this generation.

- Baekhyun-ah, you are my hope.















Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.