Tuesday, December 25, 2018

[Instiz] Baekhyun's looks at SBS Gayo Daejun + Genius idol




Instiz: EXO Baekhyun’s recent looks at SBS Gayo Daejun today

OP: He is a main vocal in the group but he even can do solo dance. Dancing, singing, talents… he has all. I’ll show you his all-round looks. His class of finding camera. His face and styles for the year-end stages are perfect.

- Baekhyun gives me a feeling of the wall of idols. He is like an idol of idol.

- Born-to-be celebrity.

- Baekhyun is the genius idol. I love him.

- As expected of genius idol Byun Baekhyun.

- Masterpiece idol Baekhyun.

- He is definitely a great performer.

- God Baek.

- I think he is like the sample of idol. Genius idol. God-perfection.

- Woah he is main vocal but he can digest that solo dance stage.

- He is the person who would still be an idol even when he wouldn’t since he was born.

- I was surprised because he is a main vocal but he still can dance well.

- Genius idol. You are so perfect, Baekhyun-ah!

- I’m waiting for your solo debut, genius idol!

- I always feel that he is full of talents when I watch him performing.

- He left me the deepest impression when I watched Gayo Daejun today. He is so cool when he dances.

- I watched his stage and I knew why he is popular.

- His charm is limitless.



Instiz: Whose nickname is genius idol?

(Most of the comments are ‘Baekhyun’)

- If you search on Twitter, Google, Naver, there is only one person.

- Even Google confirms that Baekhyun is the genius idol.

- It is used the most for Baekhyun but we can’t claim the ownership?

- Fans use it the most for Baekhyun but can’t others use it freely for other idols?

- The problem is not whose nickname is but whom it can’t be used for.

- GD is a genius while Baekhyun is a genius idol, right? I have heard more of born-to-be idol.



Share:

1 comment:

  1. the boy is so charming, he always feels fresh at every stage, you never get bored of him.

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.