Wednesday, December 26, 2018

[Theqoo] Baekhyun's ear piercings style at Gayo Daejun














Theqoo: EXO Baekhyun who had many ear piercings on one side of his ears on stage at Gayo Daejun yesterday

- The photos of him sitting on the motorbike are so cool.

- I didn’t know EXO well but I watched Knowing Brothers and he was so cute when he did one two cha cha cha.

- He looked good with them. I don’t think he would know if one dropping out while he was dancing because there were many.

- I’m not an EXO fan but I agree that this guy matches with everything he does. He always perfectly digests every concept.

- I usually wear three and I already feel hurt.

- Baekhyun usually looks pure to me but he gives me a feeling of a real man on stage. His gazes become different.

- His ear must be hurt.

- Heol I didn’t notice that. He pulled them off naturally.

- He is so handsome and so good at performing.

- He looks good with them. Born-to-be idol.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.