Monday, December 24, 2018

[Naver] Baekhyun's precious existence is the biggest Christmas present







Naver: EXO Baekhyun, that he is handsome like this is cheating… big release of selcas like present (Latest update)

[+637] Baekhyun-ah, you are cute.

[+347] Baekhyun-ah, I love you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+273] This is the best Christmas present ㅠㅠ Baekhyun is cute, handsome and beautiful ㅠㅠㅠ

[+220] The cheating results from three words: Byun Baekhyun. That makes sense now.

[+182] This is so bad for my heart.

[+21] I have liked Baekhyun for 7 years, this is the 8th year, but I don’t get bored of him and I feel good whenever I see him.

[+16] I can feel the members’ love for fans when I see them. After Growl, they became a top group, they must be proud but they have also improved their personalities, skills and looks day by day.

[+13] The master of selcas is handsome and beautiful constantly. I support Baekhyun.

[+12] Baekhyun’s own existence is already a present, but his heart is also beautiful that he even gave us Christmas present. Thank you so much, Baekhyun-ah!


Naver: “Visual is the Christmas present”... EXO Baekhyun, warm-hearted beauty causes heart-throbbing

[+156] Baekhyun’s existence is already a present but he even gives us selcas ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠ Anggeul is the best.

[+104] What a windfall is this~~~ ahh~~ he is so beautiful ㅠㅠㅠ Baekhyun-ah, Merry Christmas

[+82] Merry Christmas to Baekhyun too ❤️ I’m always grateful for you.

[+72] Baekhyun-ah, thanks to you, I always have a happy Christmas. I hope that our Baekhyun can have a happier Christmas than anyone else. I love you.

[+65] Baekhyun-ah, your existence is already a big present and good luck to us. I hope you are also happy today.

[+5] Our handsome and warm-hearted Baekhyun~~ you are the present that God gave us ^^ Thank you for giving us Christmas present. I love you.

[+4] Hyun-ah, Merry Christmas ❤️❤️ Let’s spend the happiest Christmas in the world ❤️❤️ I’m always grateful for you and love you a lot.

[+3] Thank you for posting beautiful photos since early morning. Thanks to you, I started my Christmas very happily. I hope Baekhyun to be always happy too! Merry Christmas Baekhyun!

[+3] Baekhyun is so handsome that he is already the best present.

[+2] Baekhyun who knows what the biggest present for fans is ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


Naver: EXO Baekhyun, heart-throbbing prince visual is like Christmas present

[+131] Puppy-ah, let’s love forever with Eris.

[+86] Handsome Baekhyun is still handsome with whatever he does. Baekhyun, Merry Christmas. EXO and EXO-Ls, Merry Christmas. We are one. I love EXO ❤️❤️

[+62] Baekhyun - the person is like a Christmas present.

[+57] Baekhyun is like the biggest present in Christmas ㅠㅠ This is our 7th Christmas! Let’s be together in the future too.

[+46] Merry Christmas Baekhyun-ah! Hwaiting to Gayo Daejun today

[+9] I became Baekhyun fan after I watching Knowing Brothers. He is really charming.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.