Monday, May 7, 2018

[Naver/Weibo] BAEKSTAGRAM 180506


  • Naver 1: “I saw all the birthday wishing posts”, EXO Baekhyun, birthday prince
[+675] He’s cute ^^ Happy birthday Baekhyunee! 😘 Thank you for staying beside us… I love oppa with all my heart. You’re the best in the universe πŸ‘πŸΌ plz be always happy and healthy!

[+288] Happy birthday Kyoongstargram ~♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ Baekhyun Bar is also the best

[+247] Happy 27th birthday to my always-shining-star. Let’s always be happy. I love you

[+196] My shining Baekhyun, happy birthday 😘

[+185] Baekhyun-ah, this is very happy day that I can be with you on your birthday again. I’ll always make you shine every day just like your birthday. Happy birthday

[+23] Baekhyun-ah, happy birthday! To me, your birthday is even a very happier day than my own birthday. Baekhyun, a kid who was born in spring is like the spring! I love you a lot and I’m always supporting you!

[+17] I hope Baekhyun will receive a lot of love like thousands times more compared to the amount he has given today. Baekhyunee who is always heartwarming and lovely, thank you for being born. Let’s stay together for a long time in the future

[+15] Cute Baekhyunee! Happy birthday

[+14] Truly wishing Baekhyun oppa a happy 27th birthday!!! I hope you eat all the foods you want to eat today and be happy. Thank you for singing. I’m just grateful for everything. Let’s be happy together in the future

[+12] Baekhyun-ah, I hope that today will your best day. Please just be happy because that’s enough
 
  • Naver 2: EXO Baekhyun, “This is a birthday that I receive lots of wishes. Thank you. Our EXO-Ls”
[+669] Baekhyun-ah, happy birthday to you ✨πŸ’–let’s always be happy πŸ™πŸ»

[+230] Happy birthday, the Light of my life ^^ 😘thank you for being on our side… I love oppa with all my heart. You’re the best in the universe πŸ‘πŸΌ plz be always happy and healthy!

[+126] Byun Baekhyun happy birthday ❤️❤️

[+113] Baekhyun-ah, I truly wish you a happy birthday ♡ I’ll always support you!! I hope you have a day filled with healthy and happy things only. I love you πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

[+102] Happy birthday Baekhyun-ah

[+14] Baekhyun-ah happy birthday ^^ πŸ’œπŸ’›

[+5] I’m Once but Baekhyun is so cute and sings well. Happy birthday

[+4] My Light and my Spring Baekhyun-ah! Happy birthday! I wish all the universe will light on you only

[+3] The Light of EXO-Ls! Happy birthday Baekhyun

[+2] Hyun-ah happy birthday. I love you

  • Weibo: 180505 Baekstagram
Overall: [+4279]

- Thousands and millions things i want to tell you are condensed into this 2 words: happy birthday.

- Happy birthday sweetheart T_T

- In a blink of an eye, this love i have for you has been with me for a few years. I only hope for you to have a smooth and peaceful life. Happy birthday.

- I just saw this T_T Gege’s personal clothes are so nice, he looks so fresh

- Happy birthday to the world’s best Bobo ♥

- Our Baekhyun, happy birthday ah. Let’s continue to walk together ♥♥
- 27 years old Xiaobo, happy birthday. Today’s blessings all belongs to you

- My love, happy Hyun day

- Happy birthday!!! My most most favourite Xiao Bo ♥

- Eat more ah

- Mr Byun whom Eri loves the most, happy birthday ah
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.