Tuesday, May 8, 2018

[Instiz/Weibo] #PriveByBBH


- The meaning of the clothes Baekhyun makes is even more daebak because Kyoong is genius

- I support designer Byun Baekhyun

- The word ‘genius’ is made for Byun Baekhyun

- He’s really well-rounded

- He’s really the best

- That he said he didn’t know how to sew is so cute ㅠㅠlooking forward to it

- Woah so Baekhyun’s gonna be a designer? He’s amazing

- To be honest, the measure hood is so my style

- Heol is this limited edition?
> No, it isn’t. But somehow I feel like it’s gonna be limited edition…The website would crash in front of my eyes and I could foresee my future..

- As expected that Byun Baekhyun’s a genius

- Woah daebak…the clothes are nice

- Byun Baekhyun is the best. He’s the genius idol

- Not a fan but he’s awesome. I’ll support him

Overall: [+5014]

- Talented and outstanding Director Byun. Forever fearless.

- I hope i’ll be able to buy it, i want it so badly

- He is really incredible…. He quietly did so many things without saying a word. After so many teasers, we can finally see what it’s all about. Director Byun does not talk blindly without actions. Not only was he crowned ‘Genius Idol’ in singing, he does well in other areas as well. I am so blessed to stan him. They even reduced the price because they were concerned about fans. Our Hyun is really a fool for his fans T_T

- Let’s save money to buy it

- No matter what it is, just go do it

- I…. cannot…. afford…. I’ll support it mentally

- I’m proud of you

- Director Byun wuwuwu he is so outstanding, he doesn’t seem human

- Crowned as a Genius Idol in his own expertise and now he’s going towards a different direction to equip himself, our appa

- How could there be such a cool boy

- I like our creative director, I support your every decision!

- Baekhyun is really amazing. Be it his creativity or his thoughtfulness towards the brand and his fans.

- As expected, Byun Ge is a genius idol

- There’s no limit to my man’s charms

- Boss Byun, what is it that you can’t do ahhhhhhhhhh so cool

- What i’m worried about is not money, it’s my hands’ speed T^T

- How much more outstanding can he be
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.