Monday, April 30, 2018

[Naver] Baekhyun and other Kpop stars take part in the song of unification which will be released in August



  • [Naver] Song of unification that Kpop starts take part in will be released in August
(Baekhyun related comments only)

[+696] Baekhyun-ah, you’re our pride

[+462] Baekhyun-ah ㅠㅠㅠ hwaiting to nation’s picks ㅠㅠㅠ I’m so looking forward to it

[+407] EXO Byun Baekhyun is awesome

[+357] I really like Baekhyun’s voice hwaiting

[+148] Baekhyun’s really nation’s pick

[+142] Woah from a good day to a good song… I’m looking forward to it. I’m looking forward to Baekhyun’s voice

[+97] Nation’s pick Baekhyun hwaiting

[+78] So the real nation’s pick Baekhyun will take part in the song! You’re my pride Baekhyun-ah, I’m so proud of you

[+75] I’m so proud of Baekhyun

[+70] So proud of our Baekhyunee
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.