Friday, April 6, 2018

[Naver] 'D-4' ChenBaekXi #Baekhyun looks drop-dead gorgeous with blonde hair and a flower in his mouth... revealing 'Vroom Vroom' teaser


  • Naver: ‘D-4’ ChenBaekXi’s Baekhyun looks drop-dead gorgeous with blonde hair and a flower in his mouth… revealing ‘Vroom Vroom’ teaser
[+288] Baekhyun’s so beautiful ㅠㅠㅠ ChenBaekXi, let’s hit daebak ㅠㅠㅠ We are one… I love you

[+282] It’s daebak

[+274] His visual is daebak

[+264] He’s really brilliant and beautiful

[+233] Is he insane…woah

[+89] Baekhyun’s the best

[+88] Baekhyun really can pull off every concept… jjang jjang

[+84] Baekhyun-ah, you’re so pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I was like being frozen when the teaser is out ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ the b-side ‘Vroom Vroom’ is also good. The b-side is already this good, I wonder how beter the title song will be, and I’m really looking forward to it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Ah ChenBaekXi is daebak

[+79] I like lovely concept, cool concept, as well as emotional concept, I just like them all! I wanna see you soon so badly… quick quick

[+75] Baekhyun’s so beautiful ㅠㅜ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.