Friday, February 23, 2018

[Naver] "Good morning" EXO Baekhyun shows off puppy beauty with his milky skin


  • Naver: “Good morning” EXO Baekhyun shows off his puppy beauty with milky skin
[+242] Baekhyun looks so milky. He’s love love ㅠㅠ anggeul-ah ㅠㅠ today too, hwaiting ㅠㅠ

[+234] Puppy-ah, good morning! Do well and safely at the concert. Hwaiting ‘ㅅ’)9

[+228] He’s cute… good morning Baekhyun ♥

[+224] I start today with Baekhyun ❤️

[+214] I’m so happy to see Baekhyun since morning ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+39] Baekhyunee’s so cute ㅠㅠ I was so happy on the way going to school ❤

[+38] Huhu this is a gift since early morning

[+36] I’m gonna be happy for a whole day because of this. Thank you so much for this present. You have to be happy today, too

[+35] Byun Baekhyun is too much for being cute since early morning ㅜㅜ He looks totally like a puppy ㅜㅜ

[+33] Ah he’s pure ㅠㅠㅠㅠ soft ㅠㅠㅠㅠ cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love him ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.