Thursday, February 22, 2018

[Naver] Baekhyun at the press con for Pyeongchang Olympics closing ceremony


  • Naver 1: EXO Baekhyun are listening carefully
[+212] Oh my god he’s a nation’s representative, so even his face is amazing

[+201] Baekhyun’s really handsome. He’s even good at talking

[+187] I love you Byun Baekhyun ♥♥♥♥♥

[+183] Nation’s pick EXO’s Baekhyun is cool

[+178] EXO is amazing

[+51] Baekhyun worked hard at the press con

[+47] Baekhyun’s so beautiful

[+43] I’ll look forward to it

[+42] Baekhyun’s the best

[+39] I’m so proud of EXO. Hwaiting to the closing ceremony ❤️ Nation’s pick ❤️

  • Naver 2: EXO Baekhyun answers the questions
[+187] Baekhyun’s cute ㅠㅠㅠ

[+168] I love you Byun Baekhyun

[+161] The cute chipmunk answers the question

[+151] Aigoo he’s so cute

[+143] Nation-pick Baekhyun, I love you ㅠㅠㅠ

[+44] They’re one of the singers who will perform at the Olympics’s closing ceremony. EXO’s amazing

[+42] Aigoo he’s pretty

[+42] Baekhyun looks so good in that suit.

[+38] As expected of Baekhyun

[+36] Baekhyun-ah, I love you
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.