Friday, February 23, 2018

[Naver] Baekhyun gave a telephone interview on the performance at Pyeongchang Olympics closing ceremony


  • Naver: EXO Baekhyun’s speech “Performing at Pyeongchang Closing Ceremony is an honor… thank you (for the title) nation’s pick”
[+406] He was talking well in a calm manner. I’m so proud of him

[+395] EXO’s really the nation’s pick. The boys are amazing. I have seen them a lot at national events. They’re really amazing

[+365] Baekhyun and his honey voice ~~~~ ♡

[+354] EXO’s so cool!!! I’m looking for the closing ceremony

[+350] He was talking slowly and calmly. He’s so good at speech

[+80] As expected that Baekhyun’s good at giving speech~ I’ll support him

[+69] I’m so happy that EXO’s the nation’s pick

[+67] I’m so happy to hear Baekhyun’s voice since early morning… He might be nervous but still talked very well in a calm way and straight to the point. He’s so good at giving speech… what he cannot do?

[+66] Woah Baekhyun’s telephone interview.. daebak he’s so good at speech

[+65] Our Baekhyun was talking calmly… he must be tired because of his busy schedule, but Baekhyun-ah hwaiting! I’ll look forward to the closing ceremony

  • Naver TVCast: [Interview] EXO Baekhyun “It’s our honor to perform at the closing ceremony… prepare for the surprised stage”
[+551] Nation-pick EXO, the closing ceremony and the performance too, hwaiting

[+511] Hwaiting hwaiting! I’ll support you, nation-pick EXO!

[+496] Hwaiting to EXO and the closing ceremony

[+476] I hope EXO won’t get injured when they perform at the closing ceremony, hwaiting

[+436] Nation’s pick

[+425] Nation-pick EXO’s Baekhyun is amazing

[+396] I’ll look forward to the closing ceremony

[+391] EXO Baekhyun singing the Nation Anthem was amazing, too! I hope he will do the performance well, too

[+210] Nation-pick EXO, I’ll look forward to your performance at the closing ceremony

[+208] I was so happy to hear Baekhyun’s voice since early morning. He answered the questions calmly and so well. I’m so proud of the nation-pick and internation-pick EXO’s Baekhyun

[+197] I’m so proud of Baekhyun who is the member of the worldwide group EXO. Hwaiting to the concert at Kyocera dome and the closing ceremony performance on 25th

[+189] EXO’s performance at the closing ceremony, hwaiting

[+152] Nation-pick EXO
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.