Tuesday, November 17, 2015

[Instiz/Naver/Pann/Weibo] EXO Baekhuyn, make a drama debut with "Moon Lovers"



  • Instiz: Baekhyun makes a drama debut with ‘Moon Lovers’

- Whoa daebak. It will be interesting since Kim Gyutae will be a director.

- So we can see Baekhyun’s natural acting again.

- He’ll play a prince role? I think he suits it.

- I hope he won’t have any loveline and won’t be the 4th prince or the 8thone.

- Heol~~ Baekhyun and Lee Junki. My singer and my actor. Must see it.

- He isn’t the main role by looking at the casts. I hope he works hard and enjoy filming with others actors/actresses.

- Congratulations Baekhyun-ah. Now I can see you in a drama on TV.

- What about Dokgo..? Anyway, a prince sounds so cool

- I feel like Baekhyun will be the 10th prince..

- Plz… I hope he won’t be bad at acting… he isn’t the main role but just like a supporting role a bit…so I hope he works hard and won’t get bashed.

- So it’s a sa-geuk? I’m so excited to see Baekhyun in hanbok.

- He suits the 10th prince, the talkative one. As long as he won’t be the 4thprince or the 8th one.

- Which prince is he gonna play? The 14th one??


  • Naver: Baekhyun’s side, “Moon Lovers” still in discussion

[+49;-28] Baekhyun always makes efforts for everything he does. He sings well, dances well and always works hard. It’s said effort won’t betray you, isn’t it? I hope he’ll get praised for his acting skill. Let’s hwaiting Baekhyun-ah. We’ll always support you!

[+49;-32] We’ll support whatever you do, Baekhyun-ah!

[+40;-25] I’ll support you, Baekhyun-ah!

[+44;-30] Just leave hateful comments for Sunfull*, always work hard, Baekhyun-ah.

[+4;-1] The director od ‘It’s Ok, It’s Love’? Baekhyun-ah, I’ll look forward to it, since you will always do everything well.


  • Pann: An article for Baekhyun Baekhyun drama
[+32;-5] Please make Baekhyun’s sa-geuk OST come true

[+28;-7] The prince



[+26;-5] Congratulations



[+12;-4] It seems Baekhyun will be able to showcase more since this year ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Be more super star ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+8;0] Will he be the youngest prince? ㅋㅋ I think he suits him.

[+7;0] He will sing an OST, right? Ah I’m gonna die

[+4;0] I always feel that Baekhyun’s facial features aren’t distinctive, but his face line’s nice and his facial features are in harmony. I think he looks handsome-pretty gently. He’s the type that girls in 10s like a lot, that’s why he has many fans in 10s.

[+4;0] A drama sounds so good already, but also a prince… my dream came true.


  • Weibo: [+6890] [+1743] 
- I have a feeling that he’ll act as the 10th prince. I can’t wait to see our Baekhyun act in a historical drama. I’m so looking forward to it!

- I feel so blessed to be able to see Baekhyun in a drama. I’ll look forward to your acting! It’ll be even better if he gets to sing an OST as well.

- The 10th prince character suits him, someone who is lively and adorable.

- Wah…. It feels like this drama will be a big hit like ‘The Moon Embrace The Sun’.

- Hone your acting skills well, we will always be here. All the best Baekhyun!

- Don’t have to consider anymore, just use him!

- I hope he would get a character that is totally different from his real self. That would be really charming.

- Are you all crazy!!! The main point is not which character he’ll be acting!!! The main point is there better not be any kissing scenes alright!!!

- My Baekhyun ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. I’ve seen so many photoshopped pictures of him in historical era, now it’s finally becoming a reality ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

- Is he really acting as the 10th prince…… But….. the 10th prince has a concubine……….

- I have a feeling a huge batch of baekhyun’s photoshopped historical era pictures is on its way…. 

Source [X] [X] [X] [X] [X]
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.