Wednesday, November 11, 2015

[Instiz] Yang-deok's random OTP

*yang-deok (Europe or American deok-hu)


+ Click Source for more pictures

- Omo goosebumps

- What is that?

- One of my friends even ship Kai and Jongin, so I can understand this one.
> D.O. and Kyungsoo, too
> There’s Baekie and Hyunie as well…

- OMG daebak

- Someone made that joke on Tumblr…I’ll ship Baekbama, too

- Woah unexpected. I was shocked rolling down and there’s Baekhyun.

- I know yang-deoks are usually random but this… Obama…

- Why Baekhyun even goes that far? LOL

- I can’t even imagine it.

- I was like ~It’s not our Baekhyun, right?~ but it turns out to be him.

- This otp is somehow really popular

- BaekBama is a legendary. LOL everytime I see it.

- Btw i-fans’ photoshop skill is so good.

- Baekhyun’s so shippable

Source [X]
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.