Wednesday, November 18, 2015

[Naver] 'Moon Lovers' Lee Junki - Kang Haneul - Baekhyun, this dream lineup will complete?




[+120;-4] I know that’ll be a heartthrob… please save me from a heart attack

[+100;-10] EXO-Ls ourselves don’t have to edit sa-geuk pictures of Baekhyun anymore. I love you. I’m gonna crazy.

[+88;-14] Heol crazy. Heol jebal, Baekhyun-ah, take it. Heol

[+74;-3] Those 3 in the same drama…woah that’s such a purification for eyes.

[+18;-2] I’ll look forward to Lee Junki’s ‘Moon Lovers’. I hope you always be healthy and happy. Lee Junki-nim hwaiting!

[+18;-5] Fans may know all already, Byun Baekhyun’s expressions are no joke… He has various expressions, I think he can show us his good acting skills if he practices a bit more. The director is excellent, and even a combination of Lee Junki and Kang Haneul…I’m totally anticipating to it.

Source [X]
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.