Monday, October 16, 2023

[Theqoo] Baekhyun to be the voice of Ezreal for League of Legends new virtual boy band




Theqoo:


- Woah I can already feel that the song will be good. I’m looking forward to it.


- I hope the song will be good.


- Awesome.


- Woah Baekhyun is Ezreal! It’s worth looking forward to though?


- Please let Ezreal be the center…


- Why isn’t Ezreal the center?


- Oh isn’t Ezreal the visual among LoL male characters.


- Baekhyun matches well. I’m anticipating.


- Oh Baekhyun as vocalist. Baekhyun is good at singing though. 


- Baekhyun really looks like Ezreal in a good meaning.


- Woah Baekhyun daebak. Only Ezreal himself looks like an idol and his vocal is Baekhyun’s. I think he can even go solo. 


- Woah it’s great. I really like the female version song. I think Baekhyun’s voice will match that vibe. He did have a collaboration with LoL before, right?


- Trust and must-listen Baekhyun. I’m looking forward to it.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.