Thursday, February 17, 2022

[Pann] I know Baekhyun's songs vs I don't know Baekhyun's songs



Pann: I know Baekhyun's songs vs I don't know Baekhyun's songs

[+338] Hannam-dong UN Village~

> I'm a fan of another artist, but this song has been my most favorite for years. It's honestly my style.

> I'm a muggle and I like this song a lot. It was the first song that went to search a song myself after hearing it at a market. I thought it was Dean's, so I was surprised to find out it was Baekhyun's.

> Its MR Removed is legendary.

[+178] I like 'Love Again'. I like the part ~I can't understand~

[+157] I know 'Beautiful' and 'My Love'.

[+146] Baekhyun songs which are sexy, hip with unique sensibility are what the listeners want, right? His songs need to be more well-known.

[+118] Baekhyun's songs give me the vibe of city night. They are so good.

[+81] No one here like 'Love Again'? That is a fcking masterpiece.

[+66] It seems Byun Baekhyun is still thriving. He is really the first love of everyone.

[+59] But the sensibility Baekhyun's songs is my favorite. His songs sound great no matter when you listen to them and they aren't overdone, so you don't get bored of them.

[+58] I only know the duet he did with Suzy.

[+43] Honestly R&B isn't my favorite and I have never listened to his official album, but I like Baekhyun's OSTs a lot. From 'Beautiful', 'On The Road', CBX's OSTs, 'happy', 'U', the one with lyrics ~whatever you want~, and to the latest one 'Is It Me?', I really listen to all of them and I like them a lot.

[+32] I really like 'Underwater'

[+29] I suddenly can't remember the title but I really like the song with lyrics ~I can't understand~ the song is good, especially that part of lyrics.

[+26] I find Baekhyun's voice color amazing. Sometimes he sounds soft and heart-warming, sometimes he sounds fcking sexy and that's why I fell for him. I am a fan of musicals, so I have never been to an idol's concert, but I want to go to Baekhyun's concert if he has one.

[+21] Anyone knows 'Take You Home'?

[+21] Please give 'Beautiful' a try. It's fcking good.

[+19] No one likes 'Cry For Love'? You must listen to it, seriously.

[+19] 'Amusement Park' is so good, even the lyrics. It's perfect.

[+16] Honestly "Delight" is seriously a masterpiece. If you ask people which song is their most favorite, it is to the point where everyone gives out different answers and there isn't even a thing like skipping b-sides. All his albums are good, but for me the b-sides of Delight are seriously my favorite, especially 'Bungee' and 'Ghost'. My friends also agree.

[+14] I listened to 'Bambi' once and I got addicted to it.

[+12] If you don't know Baekhyun's songs, aren't you living without listening to music..?







Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.