Monday, May 31, 2021

[Melon/Theqoo/Genie] Baekhyun - 'U' (OST of Doom at Your Service')



Melon:

- The song is so good. I'm a fan of another artist but I was so curious as soon as it appeared in the drama.

- Watching our softie since his debut, but he still has many voices that I haven't known at all. Baekhyun is the best.

- The intro is so good...

- Just listened to the first line and already like it.

- I'm reporting Byun Baekhyun who captivates me every minute and every second of 365 days.

- Baekhyun-ah, you failed. I still can feel the emptiness.

- I think he could break my heart with his voice only. My eardrums melted and I'm dying.....

- Objectively isn't the song so good?

- This song's influence power is almost at the level of 'My Love'... 

- From now on... OST stands for Baekhyun.

- The hugest destruction of my life is that Byun Baekhyun is in the army. (t/n: wordplay from the Korean title of the drama " One Day Destruction Entered the Front Door of My House")

- Baekhyun-ah, it's Monday. Have you started to get the Monday blues as well? I'm tired but thank you for the gift.

- I also liked Ailee's song. 'Doom at Your Serive' is such a restaurant of OSTs.

- No but I listened to the song right away and it's fcking good though? I like it and feel at ease listening to his falsetto and chest voice coming and leaving naturally. This is such a good song to sing to someone.

- I was looking forward to the digital release when I was watching the drama. Wow it's today. The song matches the drama perfectly.

- The song is like the sky these days...Listening to it in this season can make me feel warmer... I melted at his voice color.

- The song is so good. His voice has the magical power to make people keep listening.

- Solo King, OST King.

- Eardrum boyfriend Byun Baekhyun.

- I'm into this drama recently and I can't believe Baekhyun-nim even sings OST for this drama.

- Baekhyun seems to be the all-round vocalist.

- I even miss him more when I hear his voice... 

- His voice color is no joke.

- No.1 male idol vocalist.

- Baekhyun-ah, is it time for you to leave work? I'm still at work. Can't wait to go home and open your gift.

- It's nice to be able to wrap up Monday, the last day of May with Baekhyun. Thank you for giving me strength by listening to your voice, Baekhyun-ah! Trust-to-listen Baekhyun, I will wait for you.

- Byun Baekhyun's voice saves the country.

- I liked it when it was played in the drama too. The song is so good.

- I feel like we are all on the way leaving work together with Baekhyun. Did you have a good day at work? I miss you.

- The song is first love memory falsification. I feel like becoming a female protagonist.

- I'm writing a full-length sorrowful drama just by listening to the song.

- Baekhyun, you're a ray of light that came down on this ridiculous Monday. You're doing this difficult job, but Baekhyun-ah, please sing for a long time.

- Voice King Byun Baekhyun.

- I miss you ❤️
I don't have the confidence to live well.
But I hope you to be healthy.
Your voice is always the best.

- Finally! I was watching the drama and this is the song I was waiting because it is a perfect match for the drama. 

- Baekhyun-ah, did you leave work? Are you seeing all the reactions on Twitter?

- No but seriously nothing can make up for his absence.

- Woah seriously it's insane. How can his voice be like this.... no joke... how can such a voice be possible?

- Listening to Baekhyun's OST and it makes me keep thinking about him.

- I heard the adlib in the middle of the song, and I grabbed the back of my neck. He is already so fcking good at R&B, but even to ballads... Baekhyun-sunbae is the best...I like you. 

- Woah seriously I hope many people will listen to this song... I just passed by and the song is so good, Ah seriously his voice is insane.

- I like it even more because Baekhyun's OST lyrics are like words he wants to say to fans.

- Is his voice even real?

- All Baekhyun's OSTs are good.

- Baekhyun was too busy. I feel like crying and grateful when I think of how tired and hardworking Baekhyun was. Thank you for the gift.

- I really like Baekhyun's voice. 'Doom at Your Service' is fun though, why its rating doesn't rise.. It's so fun though.

- Baekhyun-ah, listening to your songs make me miss you more. I hope time to fly faster. Have a nice dream today, too!

- Game over since the beginning of the song, I think I'm going crazy... You're the center of the whole world, Baekhyun-ah. You eat up everything.

- Woah seriously
The song is so good.
I was so depressed about Corona during the exam period.
My heart feel warmer as soon as I hear your voice.

Theqoo:

- Ah seriously it's so good. I think I personally like this song the most among Baekhyun's OSTs.

- The intro is insane.

- I like Baekhyun-ssi's voice. I should listen to it right?

- Baekhyun's voice is treasure.

- Woah the song is good.

- Woah why are the song and his voice so good?

- Trust-to-listen Baekhyun's OST.

- The song is fcking good. I personally like this song more than 'My Love'

- Ah I'm going crazy. I changed my favorite Baekhyun's OST. It's insane.

- I like it so fcking much. His voice is insane. And why does Seo Inguk sentimental like that in the cover?

- Seriously he isn't limited to a certain genre... I totally like it.

- His voice is cheat key.

- I liked 'My Love' the most among Baekhyun's OSTs, but I think I will change to this one.

Genie:

- I like Baekhyun-nim's song.

- Trust-to-listen Baekhyun. I just listened to one song and it's like I already watched the ending. My tears are falling down. Baekhyun-ah, I miss you.

- I want to see the combination of Suzy and Baekhyun once again.

- Baekhyun-ah, I like it so so much. Two years later, let's meet again in a cool way as we just are right now ðŸ’™

- King Baekhyun. God Baekhyun.. OST King, If you don't listen him, you'll lose.

- Isn't he Byun Baekhyun that lives up to his OST King name?

- I'm touched as soon as I heard "i still with you." From Baekhyun's voice color, vocals to the melody, it's so perfect.




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.