Saturday, April 3, 2021

Instiz:

- When articles say he will do public service, there are many people who said all celebrities do public service and told him to reveal the reason...now I'm curious if y'all are satisfied.

- He is really amazing. He manages to do his singing activities well with such condition. He is so cool.

- Seriously that they have to do it to this extent... I feel upset that even if he is a celebrity, he doesn't have to go through all this.

- Celebrities are also human, it sucks that they even have to reveal such thing. So celebrities don't have human rights now?

- Baekhyun-nim, please healthy and release many good songs ㅠㅠㅜㅠ

- It would have been harder to live an irregular life as an idol, but it seems he doesn't make it obvious that even fans didn't realize it. Baekhyun is really an impressive person.

- I wonder if people are satisfied now after making him have to reveal such a personal information. Baekhyun-nim, don't get hurt and don't get sick. Go and come back safely. I'm rooting for you!

- Baekhyun-nim, don't get hurt, please always be healthy!!

- Aigoo he sings so well though. Don't be sick and be always healthy, please.

- Aigoo celebrities must be more tired because of their tight schedules, but it's amazing that he didn't make it obvious. It must be hard to take care of himself, he always appears on broadcast with bright looks that people didn't know at all.

- Is this really 2021? I'm surprised that celebrities still have to reveal military issues. Seriously.

- OMG I have the same disease and I'm tired with no matter what I do ㅠㅠ I think it must have been really hard during HIS activities. Please go and come back safely.

- I'm so sorry to hear that he has to reveal his health condition just because he is a celebrity.

- I like Baekhyun-nim's songs that I often listen to him. I hope he goes and comes back safely.

- Before you say that they do public service because they are celebrities, I hope you live your life diligently first.

- This is sick. Please protect private life.





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.