Saturday, December 5, 2020

[Youtube] This 10-second video of Baekhyun has almost 1M views


Youtube: Baekhyun said "Wait a moment" and I thought we were on the phone

[+11k] The falsification has been memorized. 

(t/n: it's supposed to be 기억조작/memory falsification, but OP wrote it the other way around as 조작기억)

[+5.2k] The heart-fluttering points:

1. The nigh view is like a scene from a movie

2. Baekhyun is like a lonely male main character.

3. It's fcking heart-fluttering when Baekhyunn took off his airpods.

4. He said "Wait a moment"

5. He had one hand in his pocket.

[+4.3k] Wow, this 10 seconds is too mighty kekekeke. His real-life boyfriend vibe is really insane.

[+4k] I'm an ordinary person passing by. Even if I'm not a fan, I can keep watching it, right...?

[+2.3k] "Wait a moment" "Wait a moment" "Wait a moment" "Wait a moment" "Wait a moment" "Wait a moment" "Wait a moment" "Wait a moment" "Wait a moment" "Wait a moment" "Wait a moment" "Wait a moment" "Wait a moment" "Wait a moment" "Wait a moment" "Wait a moment" "Wait a moment" "Wait a moment" "Wait a moment" "Wait a moment" "Wait a moment" "Wait a moment" "Wait a moment" "Wait a moment" "Wait a moment"

[+1.6k] 0:07 This is my first time to know that "Wait a moment" were such heart-fluttering words.

[+1.4k] This has been the most meaningful 10 seconds of my life.

[+833] Why it is so funny that this 10-second video is (almost) 1M views. Everyone here is so sincere to Baekhyun.

[+767] I'm carefully pressing the Save Offline button.

[+670] Wow, when all the situations and elements go crazy in 10 seconds. His side profile when he was saying, "Yes?" looks like a cold-looking man, but his voice and that vibe are so warm.

[+592] It's crazy... Baekhyun-ah....  "Wait a moment," he said....let's continue our conversation.... where are you going...

[+577] Why am I so heart-fluttered? Why am I playing this video over and over again? Why I... I saw this just now.

[+328] Baekhyun-ah, I have been waiting and I have become a grandmother...as you said "Wait a moment"

[+279] I didn't know this is where I'm going to lie down/die ㅇ<-<

[+68] It's not "I like you" and even not "I love you", but I can't understand why "Wait a moment" is this heart-fluttering. Because I can't understand, I have to go to listen to "Love Again".





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.