Thursday, December 10, 2020

[Instiz] Recently I'm in the denial stage of stanning Baekhyun and I'm confused because he has no content like I thought

Instiz: Recently I'm in the denial stage of stanning Baekhyun (입덕 부정기) and I'm confused because he has no content like I thought he should have

(t/n: 입덕 부정기 means when they already have an artist they stan, but they also start liking another artist, then they in the stage of denial that they shouldn't stan another artist. But they still watch clips, follow the news, etc of that artist)

OP: I thought there would be a lot of things to watch like variety shows or contents because he is senior idol, but I'm sad that he doesn't have any compared to his senior career. Does SM wrap him up for them to see only? Now I know why you guys hate SM.

- It's not due to his senior career, he originally doesn't have... Baekhyun personally gives us a lot of ...Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
> OP: I guess I have to look for those things as the first consideration. Thank you.
> There are also cut compilation of Baekhyun on EXO's Ladder 2, it's fun. Baekhyun's individual YouTube too. I like all of his V-apps this year a lot.

- I already watched the variety shows that Baekhyun appeared on so many times that I can memorize the conversations too...

- It's sad...But Baekhyunee gives us a lot of things. Youtube and Instagram... Twitter ...

- He just doesn't have contents...

That's why I keep watching what I watched again and again every day .

- No news right... I'm also just bearing and staring at his solo concert.

- Did you watch Baekhyun's Vapp? Start from the one 'Please come to Kyoong/Come Over Here'. His Instagram lives are fun too.

- Baekhyunee appeared on You Quiz. I like it.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.