Tuesday, December 8, 2020

[Instiz] A legendary fan-edit photo of Baekhyun back then


Instiz: Long-time idol fans, do you know this photo?

OP: Back in my time, there were a lot of people having this as their profile photo on Kakaotalk story.

- Woah such a memory.

- I'm a fan of another artist but I loved him.

- I still have it now. It's legendary.

- I still haven't been able to see any profile photos that is as heart-fluttering as this one so far.

- Ah this one is legend. There are still a lot of people becoming his fans because of this photo.

- Heol of course I know.

- Woah this is legendary. It's been a while.

In the past, I wanted to get an original photo of that photo, so I looked for it crazily. I still have it in my unused phone.

- Of course I know. I think that photo will come out if I search through my boxes now.

- If you live in that time, there is no way you don't know.

- Woah for real there is no way you don't know.

- It's like just yesterday.

- I know this very well. It feels like a real sample of a heart-warming male high school student.

- Woah back in my time...All the memories just passed by like a flash.

- This one woah... it's like I'm entering my time capsule.

- Woah I got goosebumps.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.