Sunday, November 22, 2020

[Pann] Baekhyun's Instagram Live

Pann: Baekhyun's Instagram Live full text

[+202] He really makes you cannot help but liking him only.

[+166] There is only one Byun Baekhyun but there are so many people who want to rely on him. I'm so grateful that he's going to handle what other people can't handle. But I'm sad. Yesterday even he said himself that he didn't know what he was talking about? but I was so emotional to the point that I could feel what he was ranting, I could feel everything he wanted to say. I have been worried a lot lately, but thank you for being a so much stronger person than I thought and freely telling us how you feels deep in your heart.

[+164] His mind is really healthy.

[+80] It just upsets me a little. Baekhyun tends to communicate well among EXO, so I feel like the fans are interfering with him more like considering this and that, and telling him not to do this. Too many people rely on Baekhyun and Baekhyun also knows that, so he might feel burdened. I feel sorry for him.

[+64] How can a person be so cheerful every day? There are times when they have hard time, right? Recently, feels like he has a hard time. I have been guessing, but I feel good that he honestly told us that he was upset, he had a lot of thoughts, but he changed his mind to live busily on a good path.

[+64] I think we need to send the person who texted Baekhyun every day to teach him what to do to a mental hospital. He said about his 2 years ago as well and they are still in the middle of talking bullsh*t like this.

[+43] His yesterday's live was amazing. It was at 2am, but 160,000 people were watching. After the live, he trended on Naver's real-time search ranking and Melon's real-time search ranking. Suddenly, 20,000 more people came in at the last minute.

[+38] I'm so annoyed by those who don't even watch his Instagram live properly but carry out what he said and guess this or that... You don't even understand but interfere with.

[+35] Baekhyun's mind is really nice.

[+29] As expected of the first tier of first tier. Like Byun Baekhyun.

[+28] Since the artist is firm, I think the fans can't help but be firm as well. I'm a fan of another artist, but every single word of his is so cool.

[+18] I'm a fan of another artist and I just want to applaud him.

[+16] I'm a fan of another artist and I can feel how deep he is in his mind. There must have been a lot of temptations around him, but his thoughts are really right.

[+16] Wow What's that? I didn't realize he is such a strong person.

[+14] He is really amazing. Not other idols but he, the 9-year-old idol and the most popular says something like this... From the fans' point of view, they would really appreciate it. Their idol is greedy about his job and his ability is also outstanding. Honestly, when I was stanning idols, I couldn't get used to seeing them change a lot from the beginning of their debut (Of course there's nothing I can do about it, but I left because I felt uncomfortable) Quite like that. Of course, it's hard to find their original intention, and I think it doesn't make sense to expect them to stay the same as in the beginning of their debut or the past, but Baekhyun is really... It's really not easy to say those things. It's very rare for a celebrity to have such thoughts. He is just amazing and cool. I want to cheer for him.

[+14] But after reading this, I feel like... I'm not a fan of Baekhyun, but I really want my bias to tell me how they feel like him. I hope they don't feel pressured and keep everything in their hearts but tell everything about it with fans. Looking at the post, I wonder how many thoughts Baekhyun had in mind by himself, and when I see him trusting and confessing with fans, I think it's possible because the singer and the fans are so close. Anyway, I envy you guys. That's the kind of relationship...

[+13] But who has been sending supporting message? Are you really a fan? If you're a fan, don't you think it's right to cheer quietly? If you want to cheer on him, you can use Bubble or Twitter.

[+12] You can see why Byun Baekhyun is the most popular among the members of the extreme visuals. He's sincere.

[+11] Baekhyun really talks beautifully.

[+10] I'm an Army, but despite his long years of career, he's always been doing his best. It's so cool of him. It's really very hard to keep that mindset when they have been active for a long time like EXO, but I have good impression on him as he always comes back with a better image every time. That he can say that to his fans, I think it's really amazing of him to maintain a healthy mind, self-management, etc.

[+10] Actually, I'm a muggle that only like Baekhyun's voice and honestly, I didn't really like him. But reading this post, I think he's the best artist for fans. His talent itself is a big gift? for fans and even for muggles like me. I think his communication and thoughts about fans will always be touching and encouraging.

[+11] He must have a lot of thoughts. And it was the timing when it's hard and has many thoughts, but those people keep complaining why he didn't come to Bubble or Twitter, please reflect on yourselves. I hope he doesn't overdo himself to use the bright energy. It's okay not to be always bright, so he should rest when he is tired and go for a long time.

[+11] I'm no a fan but I'm touched like this.

[+9] Baekhyun... wow... I'm sorry to say that he is the standard of idol. He is just the best of idols. Baekhyun is so thoughtful.

- But honestly, I didn't know this Baekhyun person well, I know he is from EXO but I don't know much detail. When he appeared on the program of Yoo Jaesuk and Jo Seho, I found what he said was cool. When he said he wanted to approach fans like a brother next door sometimes like a friend, like younger brother or sister, after reading all of this, I can feel his sincere feelings towards his fans.

- Baekhyun seems to be the standard of idols who will last long. I don't know about anything else, but his fan-love is committed. I'm not even EXO-L, but I've read all the post.

- The real EXO-Ls don't care about Baekhyun's phone number, and also don't want to know it. We, who don't know your phone number, want to protect you. We want to be fans whom you can rest on when you have a hard time.

- Woah his fans must be very happy. Isn't he the standard of idols? His popularity is no.1 for a reason.

- As my bias is in SuperM, the more I watch him, the more I realized why he is the leader of the first tier. He is very considerate and is super fun and his high notes are insane. EXO-Ls, please protect Baekhyun-nim. Fighting!

- I want to be an acquaintance of Baekhyun as I want to tell him good words only for the rest of life.

- Let's be happy only. I don't think I will be able to say these words because they might be a burden for him too. I'll always cheer you on, Baekhyun-ah.

- I swear I'm a fan of another artist, but if I had to pick a K-pop idol who extremely loves fans, it would be Byun Baekhyun. If I were Eri, I'd be really happy. Today's content is overflowing with his fan love.

- Honestly, I don't care about EXO at all, but I think that whenever Baekhyun goes through many things, I think he's the one who comforts himself that he will be okay and will try to do better at what he is good at. Thus I really hope that he will be happy.

- I think quite many people who are not even his fans watched his live yesterday. Seeing people who are not fans but think he is great and people who don't really like him but think he is a nice person reminds me of what Baekhyun once said that if he does well, he will make people like him. 

- I'm a fan of another artist but he looks so thoughtful. I get to know why he is a popular member.

- I'm a fan of another artist but he is really a sincere person.

- No matter how bright and funny Baekhyun always shows, he was being serious and sharing what deep in his heart, but they asked if he was being sensitive, and he was driving but they asked if he drank a little. What kind of crazy people are talking? I'm a little upset that fans always joke like that and think that their bias's serious tension is not that serious. It's not like Baekhyun has to show his bright image all the time, he can have a serious talk too though. Those fans that are reacting like this are really sh*t.

- This is shocking. This is my first time seeing such a transparent idol in my life. I'm so surprised. I have heard so many idols' fan-love stories, but I think I'm more touched because I can see how he conveys his worries and emotions like that. I really hope Baekhyun to be successful.

- I didn't know Baekhyun has this side of him. He is really different.

- When will Baekhyun's solo album come out again? I hope he releases often. Baekhyun's solo album has all great songs, so I listen to his songs very often and I started having good impression on him. He's a great vocalist.

- Please. I hope he will be happy.

- So this is the reason why it's possible for him to be a million seller.

- I want to hear Baekhyun sing for a long time.

- Now I know why people like Baekhyun.

- I'm a fan of another artist and I really want to learn from him as a human. He makes me feel like he is successful for a reason.

- The mindset that an idol should really have? People who are good at their jobs, these people have to be more successful.

- Wow, the way he talks is so beautiful...There's a reason why he lasts long.

- I'm a fan of those who debuted in 2012 and his words are so beautiful. He makes people have no choice but trust him.

- His mind is really no joke.

- I wish there was at least one person with such a healthy mind like his around me.

- There hasn't been a moment when you aren't good enough, and no matter how you look like, I like the person you are, so I hope you will tell us if you feel uncomfortable. I love you Baekhyun-ah...

- It's the hardest for Baekhyun, doesn't it? EXO's all-fan (fan of a whole group) will know this, right? Even when Baekhyun said he doesn't care about trolls/attention seekers, but you guys know he is weak only for fans, right? Whenever he says something, you guys always tease and mock him, and you guys know he always see Twitter, but you guys openly nitpick and tease him. Even in reality, kids like you guys are the ones who are mean to the good kids around and your parents, and you guys are the ones that don't dare to say anything if others appears stronger than you guys.

This is what I feel while being an individual fan of Baekhyun (I'm not akgae, I just don't have any interest in other members nor mention them at all). I hate the atmosphere of the group fans. Whenever Baekhyun's schedules are revealed, "That's why I don't like this", "That's why this is not enough". I wonder if it is because he's such a member that is good at feedback that you guys say everything you want without being able to distinguish what you should say and what you should not say to him. At the concerts too, when Baekhyun was talking seriously, you guys laughed at him; when other members say something seriously, you guys were like "Uh uh" and were shocked to see them hurt. Today you guys ask a person who was sitting at the driver seat while having a serious talk at dawn whether he drank alcohol, whether he was being sensitive and you guys don't take him seriously. He was supposed to do a game broadcast today, but as soon as the news came out yesterday, you guys talked all the nonsense things like "Afreeca TV is so-so", "Don't show off your friendship like this", "I'm not curious at all." When articles about other members' solos are released, you abbreviate his name and bash him for giving out spoilers. You guys take advantage of Baekhyun's Million Seller achievement, and when there are Baekhyun's complimenting posts, you must bundle him up with EXO. When an incident breaks out, you guys say "It's fortunate that it isn't Baekhyun", make jokes that aren't even funny. 

- I'm an individual fan. Honestly, I'm sometimes in panic about the group fans' atmosphere. If Baekhyun gives a spoiler about SuperM, they tell him to remove the name EXO in his account ID and get mad at him. During pre-order time of another member, he got bashed for posting a photo of him recording his solo. They also nitpick him for his Bubble timing. And when it comes to Baekhyun only, when he has a serious talk, fans seem to take that seriousness too lightly. They asked if he drank alcohol in his live, and at the concerts, when he says something seriously, the audience laugh right away. The person who is talking is being serious, I don't know what is funny about it. I think they are just too much to Baekhyun.

There are member in EXO who don't come to Bubble for three weeks or a month, but only when it comes to Baekhyun, I see them whining and being angry at him, it's disgusting. This fandom... When comments in communities or Youtube about Baekhyun's skills and how he takes lessons, they are like "As expected of EXO", "All EXO's members' skills are good", "All of them are sincere", "EXO is still the first tier" and take advantage of Baekhyun's achievements. They like to fight with other fandoms by using Baekhyun's results. Just few weeks ago, just looking at those public opinions under those Youtube clips, or articles written by journalists then reposted on Pann, it's weird not to have a hard time. I was so worried, but he bravely comes back and said he would live as a person that can be proud of unwaveringly and sing for a long time in the future, I feel relieved. I think he went to his parents' house today, spent some good time, and got some healing.  

- It's hilarious that not only sasaengs, but also EXO’s fans send Baekhyun messages, just stop sending him those. Baekhyun who is good at receiving feedbacks, smiling, communicating, but only when his schedules are revealed, they nitpick on him. Speaking of Japanese album, if SM releases a Japanese album, they have a thought and greedy of holding a solo tour and open a solo path, but they are like "Why is it Japanese?", "Why does he release a fan song in Japanese?", "Is that what he gave a spoiler for?", "Release a Korean version", they were so angry at him to the point it was trending. Yesterday, when there was a news that he was supposed to have a game broadcast, they are like "I hate Afreeca TV." Honestly, it isn't like there are many members in EXO who are that diligent at communicating, but they only tell Baekhyun what to do, what not to do. Even during the PUBG broadcast, they leave comments like "A cheater". During his live, when he talked about his high school memories, they said "It's not fun, talk about something else". He is good at communication, smiling for us and treating us well, so don't tell him things that you should not. And when they fight with fans of other artists, they really like to mention Baekhyun's Million Seller record. If Baekhyun gives a spoiler, it's okay if it's a group, but if it's SuperM, they call him a bad guy. They do gaslighting crazily. During other members' pre-order time, they abbreviate his name and bash him for giving out spoilers, and nobody stopped them but kept retweeting it. In Youtube or communities, when there are posts complimenting Baekhyun for taking lessons or his success, that they compile and put up together like "EXO is still very diligent, all members have good skills" are also sickening.

- The thing that breaks my heart the most is he was so sorry that he thought he made us worry as he didn't come to Twitter or Bubble often. I've never had a problem with his communication. And Baekhyun communicates with us the most in the team, but why they are acting like this?

- The song 'Run With Me' that Baekhyun posted really hit us well. Let's run away and come back bravely... It's a relief that our puppy came back bravely. Never get sick. We'll never leave you, we will continue to like and support you. Let's see each other for a long time.

- I guess maybe we thought Baekhyun was like a baby... He has been a celebrity for almost 10 years, and there is no way he has never seen some hateful comments. It's not like he has never seen, but he pretended he didn't see them for the sake of us. I'm so upset, touched and proud. I'm thinking about many things. In this life of mine, I can't help but love Byun Baekhyun. I love him.




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.