Thursday, November 26, 2020

[Instiz] Everyone acknowledges Baekhyun for his range, stability and vocal capability



Instiz: Who do you think is the unsurpassable wall when it comes to range + no ups and downs (stability) x vocal capability that everyone acknowledges?

OP: Female idol: Jung Eunji. Male idol: Baekhyun

- Baekhyun for me too.

- I thought of Baekhyun.

- Baekhyun. If you watch his live performance, he is another level. His original voice and falsetto come and go smoothly and he is good at using them.

- This is Baekhyun. isn't this?

- Baekhyun is really stable.

- Baekhyun. In my opinion, he has never failed at any live performances. He keeps working hard and he does so well.

- I'm a fan of another artist but this is Baekhyun.

- Baekhyun. I watched his encore and I was shocked.

- If you watch Baekhyun's live with SuperM... Even when he dances those choreographies, his live high notes are perfect.

- IU, Baekhyun. Even when they aren't in good condition or experience a bad sound system, they still sing extremely well.

- Taeyeon, Baekhyun. Make sure you hear them sing live before you die.

- I don't know about female idol but I thought of Baekhyun before coming in.

- This is so Taeyeon, IU, Baekhyun. These three have no ups and downs + both vocal range and voice color are perfect + solid basic skills and calm vocalization + very diverse spectrum + have the strength to make you feel the emotion? in their singing. I have listened to idols and there are only a few of them that make me touched, especially in ballads.

- Baekhyun and Yang Yoseob. They both are good at using chest voice and head voice, and they are very stable. 

- Honestly, Baekhyun came to my mind firstly.

- I'm really a fan of another artist but after I read the title, I can't think of anyone else except for Baekhyun.

- Baekhyun is an unsurpassable wall in this field.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.